Wildcard weekend GDT: Colts @ Bills 1:05pm Saturday

Trentwannabe

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Wtf... put McKenzie back on punt returns... Roberts needs to fair catch that. Insteaf of being at the 10 we are backed up next to our goalline 

One PR for a TD in a meaningless game doesn’t undo fumbles and not fair catching when he should have.

Roberts is a Pro Bowl returner for a reason.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

One PR for a TD in a meaningless game doesn’t undo fumbles and not fair catching when he should have.

Roberts is a Pro Bowl returner for a reason.

Roberts fumbled just 2 weeks ago and failed to fair catch that when he should have.... i cant recall last time McKenzie fumbled on offense pr special teams.

Him not fielding that punt cost us a drive

10 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Roberts fumbled just 2 weeks ago and failed to fair catch that when he should have.... i cant recall last time McKenzie fumbled on offense pr special teams.

Him not fielding that punt cost us a drive

Yes Robert had one fumble in probably his entire bills career. I think you are seriously forgetting how terrible McKenzie was the last few years as a punt and kick returner, he was so bad they put Micah hyde back there anytime they were deep in their own end

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Yes Robert had one fumble in probably his entire bills career. I think you are seriously forgetting how terrible McKenzie was the last few years as a punt and kick returner, he was so bad they put Micah hyde back there anytime they were deep in their own end

He hasnt fumbled in the past 2 years at all... he had 6 his rookie year... 2 his sophmore year and 0 since. When a player improves on his weaknesses  then there is time we gotta give him a chance again. He got his chance last week and balled out. I think he has improved enough to earn an opportunity 

But either way what a play by Josh Allen and great recognition by Knox to get open

Just now, Kmart128 said:

He hasnt fumbled in the past 2 years at all... he had 6 his rookie year... 2 his sophmore year and 0 since. When a player improves on his weaknesses  then there is time we gotta give him a chance again. He got his chance last week and balled out. I think he has improved enough to earn an opportunity 

But either way what a play by Josh Allen and great recognition by Knox to get open

He’s not fumbling because he is not back there and for good reason Roberts is a pro bowler you don’t bench a pro bowler in a playoff game because of what somebody did in week 17