Jump to content

Wildcard weekend GDT: Colts @ Bills 1:05pm Saturday


Recommended Posts

An interesting note... McKenzie wasnt even playing most the day after his career day. Not jet sweeps in this offense at all. Especially surprising consider it seemd like Beasley was favoring his leg a bit in the 4th quarter.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Zac Moss likely done for season 

Too bad. He’s been very good for us, especially late in games.

I wonder if the staff favours exp and pass catching with Yeldon or if they want a bruising power back like Williams active. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

An interesting note... McKenzie wasnt even playing most the day after his career day. Not jet sweeps in this offense at all. Especially surprising consider it seemd like Beasley was favoring his leg a bit in the 4th quarter.

I didn’t think he was out there much but wasn’t paying too close attention. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Too bad. He’s been very good for us, especially late in games.

I wonder if the staff favours exp and pass catching with Yeldon or if they want a bruising power back like Williams active. 

A closer like Williams would be my choice. Singletary will get more touches obviously as well

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Too bad. He’s been very good for us, especially late in games.

I wonder if the staff favours exp and pass catching with Yeldon or if they want a bruising power back like Williams active. 

Im taking Williams... its will mean we wont have to change our offense as much. Williams is more similar to Moss then Yeldon.

I wonder if both of them become active and we ride the hot hand. In this scenario Taiwan Jones would be inactive. Unlikely but certainly possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I imagine RB 1 will just continue to be Josh lol.

This is what I'm not understanding with this MVP talk. Rodgers has high end RB help and a quality defense, Mahomes better weapons and a better defense. 

There is not a player in this league more valuable to his team than Josh. I'm about done with hearing numbers 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This is what I'm not understanding with this MVP talk. Rodgers has high end RB help and a quality defense, Mahomes better weapons and a better defense. 

There is not a player in this league more valuable to his team than Josh. I'm about done with hearing numbers 

Without him this team wins what, 4 games? Lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

This is what I'm not understanding with this MVP talk. Rodgers has high end RB help and a quality defense, Mahomes better weapons and a better defense. 

There is not a player in this league more valuable to his team than Josh. I'm about done with hearing numbers 

It doesnt work like that just like the probowl. Its all about media hype and popularity when it comes to great performance. Josh Allen has been amazing and put in a situation where both Rodgers and Mahomes may have never succeeded. Ill stick to not having him win a MVP, we alll know his worth and what he means to this team. I think his new contract they are starting to discuss will prove his value. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2021 at 3:24 AM, Kmart128 said:

Im taking Williams... its will mean we wont have to change our offense as much. Williams is more similar to Moss then Yeldon.

I wonder if both of them become active and we ride the hot hand. In this scenario Taiwan Jones would be inactive. Unlikely but certainly possible.

Agreed. Singletary has the speed and wiggle and a little bit of finishing power and could catch, but Moss had a combination of decent speed and wiggle, coupled with the pop at the end. I was also impressed with his ability to pick up blitzers and catch the ball. I want Williams to do the bullying and hope he can pass protect if needed. He seemed to have good hands receiving too, but I don't remember him picking up any blitzes when he was called up.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...