Wildcard weekend GDT: Colts @ Bills 1:05pm Saturday

Trentwannabe

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think the main difference will be, in that Chiefs game we wanted to take away the pass game. Which opened things up for CEH.

Against Tennessee and Las Vegas we wanted to take away the run and we did. I think the Bills sell out early to take away JT and as long as our offense is clicking, the Colts will be forced to play catch-up.

Keep in mind that Tenn game we were with out both Levi and Tre, along with Milano so even though we shut the run down we weren't in the same position as we will be tomorrow with everyone healthy.

We have elevated Duke Williams, which is shocking to me, wonder if Beasley or Roberts will be inactive. As well as OL Jordan Devey

Any guess as to who would be inactive? Fromm, Yeldon, Murphy, Kroft

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

We have elevated Duke Williams, which is shocking to me, wonder if Beasley or Roberts will be inactive. As well as OL Jordan Devey

Any guess as to who would be inactive? Fromm, Yeldon, Murphy, Kroft

According to Sal every team gets two free call ups each week of the playoffs. I don’t think it’s related to Beasley as Duke isn’t a slot guy anyway. 

He may not even be active. 

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

According to Sal every team gets two free call ups each week of the playoffs. I don’t think it’s related to Beasley as Duke isn’t a slot guy anyway. 

He may not even be active. 

Gotcha didnt know this new rule. Im good with that but I would have liked to see Antonio Williams active, not sure if he was demoted to psquad or stayed on the active roster. I think he is a surprising element that could be beneficial to the bills in certain plays. He has proven he can be a rb for this team.

Just now, soflbillsfan said:

Gotcha didnt know this new rule. Im good with that but I would have liked to see Antonio Williams active, not sure if he was demoted to psquad or stayed on the active roster. I think he is a surprising element that could be beneficial to the bills in certain plays. He has proven he can be a rb for this team.

I hadn’t known about it either until he mentioned it earlier in the week. Antonio Williams would have reverted back to the PS after last week. I think the staff would feel comfortable calling him up if there was an injury or two but with how little we run, they likely are even more confident in Moss and Singletary to carry the load.