Sunday Night 8:15pm PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!

buno67

53 minutes ago, hornbybrown said:

There is a reasonable chance this will be contained. The genome sequencing has proven the players and coaches have caught it outside of the facility not off each other. Also since the game we won’t have been in the facility much if at any at all

Hope you're right.  Losing Stefanski and the others will hurt, but if it's limited to just that, we still have a chance.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If there’s any upside at all, it’s that we have literally zero pressure to win this game.

Open the playbook up, take some chances and see if you can land a couple haymakers.

Exactly, just go out there and throw everything we have at them 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If there’s any upside at all, it’s that we have literally zero pressure to win this game.

Open the playbook up, take some chances and see if you can land a couple haymakers.

Im sending blitzers everywhere at Ben to disrupt him. If they hit shots over the top then oh well. Im not letting him sit back in the pocket and pick the Browns apart on 6 yard out routes every play.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im sending blitzers everywhere at Ben to disrupt him. If they hit shots over the top then oh well. Im not letting him sit back in the pocket and pick the Browns apart on 6 yard out routes every play.

Yep, man press, pressure from everywhere, on deep safety to help over the top, LFG.

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

There is a reasonable chance this will be contained. The genome sequencing has proven the players and coaches have caught it outside of the facility not off each other. Also since the game we won’t have been in the facility much if at any at all

I have a hard time believing that 5 coaches caught it within 2 weeks and none of them got it from each other.

Possible, sure.

Unlikely though.

57 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yep, man press, pressure from everywhere, on deep safety to help over the top, LFG.

Pressure early to make him throw those short passes and live within 10 yards of the LOS and if you get beat deep apply more pressure to Ben until he stops trying it.

5 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I wonder how much input Baker will have with the play calling on Sunday night. Seems like it would be a good time to see how he would call a game, eventually he'll be doing it if he is here long term, may as well let him have his crack at it some this week.

We haven't shown a ton of no-huddle this year.  Might be a good time to use it more.

• Like 1

Just now, ReggieCamp said:

We haven't shown a ton of no-huddle this year.  Might be a good time to use it more.

For sure. Baker is best at uptempo and we need Baker at his best. It doesn't mean we can't run 80% of the time if it is working, doesn't have to be pass heavy.

I'd at least give it a shot.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I like the Concept....like a UFC heavyweight championship fight.....come out in round 1, like you got a cut over your eye, its round 5 and your behind 4 rounds to none.....

Hopefully this, coupled with some pitts overconfidence and self inflicted wounds......we still have Baker, Hunt-Chubb (single entity), one of the best TE groups in the league, a pro bowl level WR, a former all pro OT and the 1a or 1b best OG in the entire NFL.....can our Offensive coaching staff put it together, Stump Mitchell and Chad Oshea will need to be the run game and pass game coordinators they are paid to be....and another thing, Pitts has NO CLUE as to what type of game Alex Van Pelt will call....NONE Of us do LOL....I like the way this is heading....

"Master Plan.....Step 1....Insanity......Step 2...."

We also should get back our MLB who has been playing better and better as the season has gone on and is the Defensive QB, this should push J.P. (Jacob Phillips the leading tackler in the SEC last season) to the Will (I still like Mack Wilson, but he's gotta stop missing tackles).....and we get the "Warden" back in the back end......Harrison is another week healthier......

Woods should bring in Greg Williams, for this ONE single game LOL....and only if we got the news that Greedy Williams was activated this week.....

Things are HORRIFIC right now....but hell, We're Browns Fans.....and our Motto is "It's NEVER easy.....all isnt lost just yet....we got a ticket to the dance, and we still gotta do the Steps, lets see who gets to go home with the Pretty Girl Sunday night....and hopefully we will get another ticket to be back the following weekend....

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

For sure. Baker is best at uptempo and we need Baker at his best. It doesn't mean we can't run 80% of the time if it is working, doesn't have to be pass heavy.

I'd at least give it a shot.

And two other facts.....1. Their best CB will be down, the former Brown and 2. Pitts......Cannot.....Run the Football (and we can, I've heard the Running game compared to the "Jab" in a boxing match....and we've seen how that can affect a boxing match when 1 fighter has a superior jab...we gonna have to get our Floyd Maywether jr. on this weekend).