Sunday Night 8:15pm PLAYOFF FOOTBALL!

buno67

3 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im sending blitzers everywhere at Ben to disrupt him. If they hit shots over the top then oh well. Im not letting him sit back in the pocket and pick the Browns apart on 6 yard out routes every play.

Basically our only chance. We have to make Greggggg Williams look conservative to have any chance of stopping their offense.

20 hours ago, dawgdish said:

Basically our only chance. We have to make Greggggg Williams look conservative to have any chance of stopping their offense.

Will see I think a 4-1-6 stops these people in just remember we should have ward back to play 1on 1 chase Claypool 

1 hour ago, ReggieCamp said:

Fabiano hasn't played an NFL snap since 2017, so we have that going for us.

Having Goodson back could be big, especially if Phillips can play near the level he did in the last game.

Would like to see Phillips blitz with Vernon out.

The key to our Browns winning is turnovers.  Our defense needs to play inspired football the entire game and make 2-3 turnovers and hopefully give up field goals instead of touchdowns.  Our offense has to not make turnovers or penalties and make touchdowns not field goals. Pretty simple formula but a winning performance!  You can’t stop a team that won’t be stopped!  GO BROWNS

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 9:49 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Didn’t ditchdigger ditch us for Seattle? He can stay gone.  

I chose them because their owner, Paul Allen, was not a piece of feces like Haslam.  Mr. Allen died shortly thereafter, and I felt so guilty I came back.

But I appreciate your invitation to stay gone. It means the world to me.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:46 AM, #32 said:

The key to our Browns winning is turnovers.  Our defense needs to play inspired football the entire game and make 2-3 turnovers and hopefully give up field goals instead of touchdowns.  Our offense has to not make turnovers or penalties and make touchdowns not field goals. Pretty simple formula but a winning performance!  You can’t stop a team that won’t be stopped!  GO BROWNS

This man knew.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

I spent the previous week visualizing a Takitaki interception.

Gonna focus on a Garrett strip sack this week. Wish me luck.

Should I try visualizing a COVID outbreak for KC...or wait until next week and project it upon the winner of Buffalo/Baltimore if we happen to shock the world again?