🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 Bucs (11-5) @ Washington (7-9)

bucsfan333

This game is gonna come down to our O-line. Can they continue to give TB12 the protection we've seen over the last 3-4 weeks. TB12 has been able to hang in the pocket and dissect the whole field. We've seen how lethal he can still be when he can survey the whole field with time. WFT front line is among the best in the game though.

If brady gets time, we should be racking up the points, as our weapons are too much for their backend...

• Like 1

I think the WFT Dline would have to have an all time great gameΒ in order to win this one because of how horrible their offense is. They can’t run, and they can’t throw the ballΒ further than 10 yards unless it’s coverage bust. The QB is literally a statue that goes down any type you bring any time of remote pressure.
Β 

I could easily see them playing an inspired game where Tampa has a few good drives on offense, sputters out some,Β only to lose 24-10 because Alex smith couldn’t do anything.Β 

8 hours ago, indifference said:

Bowles I expect a masterful gameplan from this weekend. We will win this game because Brady but the D needs to set the tone.

So you’re saying we’ll play zone and have our CBs 10 yards off the receivers since all WFT can do is short passing and screen game? Surprise them to outsmart them? Hahah. I kid. I hope...

• Like 2

nflbracket7.jpg

Β 

Good luck guys, have you winning the Super Bowl!
Β 

Don’t sleep on Washington though. They are better than people expect. #2 Defensive DVOA for the season. Plus Alex Smith is way better than Dwayne Haskins, who was the worst starter in the league, and many losses were because of Haskins. Washington is like a 10-6 team in disguise.Β It should be a close game.

- I think you are the only NFC team that can beat the Packers. You are a horrible matchup for them, especially in the trenches.Β They will win in the trenches like the 49ers last year. I will say I think the winner of this game will represent the NFC inΒ the Super Bowl.

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

nflbracket7.jpg

Β 

Β 

Don’t sleep on Washington though. They are better than people expect. #2 Defensive DVOA for the season. Plus Alex Smith is way better than Dwayne Haskins, who was the worst starter in the league, and many losses were because of Haskins. Washington is like a 10-6 team in disguise.Β It should be a close game.

- I think you are the only NFC team that can beat the Packers. You are a horrible matchup for them, especially in the trenches.Β They will win in the trenches like the 49ers last year. I will say I think the winner of this game will represent the NFC inΒ the Super Bowl.

Bold. Our secondary is my biggest concern for these playoffs. JPP and Barrett have to turn it out because outside of Davis we have no reliable CB that makes plays. Dean and SMB got exposed this year but the good teams. Maybe they play their butt off in the post season.Β 

12 hours ago, BayRaider said:

nflbracket7.jpg

Β 

Β 

I just think the last 4 games we were lacking tough competition. Thankfully they didn't slip up like it can happen. But, I can't forget how many games they looked so bad. Against the Saints, Chiefs, Rams, Giants, Bears. We still don't know what team is gonna show up against the good teams. And right now I'm nervous about Washington.Β 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

nflbracket7.jpg

Β 

Β 

I would take that playoff slate in a second, not just because the Bucs win, but because 11 out of the 13 match-ups are one score games. Poor Bears.Β 

• Like 1