🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 Bucs (11-5) @ Washington (7-9)

bucsfan333

Regardless Bucs gotta win this no excuses, but it’s just comical how the NFL does the Bucs. Screw it’s players out of deserving pro bowl honors then put its game on Saturday when it’s young star LB can’t play cuz of some protocol crap and it’s star WR less time to come back from injury. Def don’t expect Evans to play now. 

The cherry on top is now Kamara has the opportunity to play in the Saints game where as he wouldn’t if it was on Sat like ours.

The night game is kind of annoying but hey we’re gonna have to win at night in the playoffs.

Brady against the world.

I've been going back and forth on which would be the easier game, Washington or New York and honestly I think it's very close, both teams are very similar, but I'd take The Bucs over any of them. Both teams have a good pass rush tough, this next game will give us a better sense of what this offense can do if they have to play Seattle or New Orleans. 

Looks like it’s gonna be Washington. 3rd string QB is in for the Eagles. 

Chase Young on Don Smith worries the crap outta me. That’s the most concerning thing to me about the matchup and what could be a difference maker. You eliminate Chase Young and the Bucs should win comfortably.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Offense will put up 35+, defense will somehow let 27 on us but I think we win whoever we face

Exactly, this offense forces other teams to match scoring points because the Bucs have eliminated the mental errors.  On a bad day, this offense will put up 25 plus, that s a lot of pressure for Smith or Jones.