🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 Bucs (11-5) @ Washington (7-9)

bucsfan333

8 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

As for next week, Bowles simply cannot keep attempting this zone stuff, especially against the Saints. We have to go back to how we played against GB and get in Brees' face and force him to throw it downfield. Can't sit back and let Kamara get 10+ catches out of the backfield. 

Doesn't matter if they play man or zone that secondary is getting carved up the only hope is that Devin White and the pressure get to Brees. At the very least they gotta force Brees to throw it deep, can't give him all that underneath stuff he loves.

I ve been as critical as anyone on D Smith.  I don t know what will happen next week, but for this game D Smith was awesome.  He deserves all the accolades and praise for his elimination of Young.  Young s best moment of the night was celebrating the Heinicke TD run.

tenor.gif

Edited by ravishingone

8 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

Surprised AB had the fewest snaps he's been looking like his old self more and more these past few weeks, he also has playoff experience I would have played him in the second half a bit more over Godwin. 

I believe they really found something in 12 personnel because WFT stayed in base because they were getting pounded by the run and had no answer for Brate n Godwin working the middle.  

Fortunately, Evans could go and Godwin even with all his drops was staying because of his blocking skill over AB.

Leftwich called a good game until some red zone calls.  I do give WFT credit for the red zone stops because their defense is really good. 

Just now, ravishingone said:

I believe they really found something in 12 personnel because WFT stayed in base because they were getting pounded by the run and had no answer for Brate n Godwin working the middle.  

Fortunately, Evans could go and Godwin even with all his drops was staying because of his blocking skill over AB.

Leftwich called a good game until some red zone calls.  I do give WFT credit for the red zone stops because their defense is really good. 

Yeah I get the 12 personnel I just would have put AB in a bit more ahead of Godwin as he was dropping left and right, and AB is looking really good right now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I ve been as critical as anyone on D Smith.  I don t know what will happen next week, but for this game D Smith was awesome.  He deserves all the accolades and praise for his elimination of Young.  Young s best moment of the night was celebrating the Heinicke TD run.

tenor.gif

Props to Donny he played great ball. Gronk had amazing reps too

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hats off to Donovan but damn that’s why Gronk wasn’t in the passing game much. We needed him to block and he did a heck of a job of it. I don’t necessarily see that changing if we play the Saints but would love to sneak him out for some catches and mismatch as the game goes on.

11 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Hats off to Donovan but damn that’s why Gronk wasn’t in the passing game much. We needed him to block and he did a heck of a job of it. I don’t necessarily see that changing if we play the Saints but would love to sneak him out for some catches and mismatch as the game goes on.

Whew lad.

21 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

More play action pass plays, luv to see it.  Gronk for a 4th rd pick was a steal.  Not sure any TE on the roster including Howard could have done that last night.