GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Want to see AJ Brown continue his great season

Between Henry going off and Tannehill not throwing much, AJ Brown was quiet so it be nice for him to make a mark this postseason

I think if we want to make a run it will take AJ doing something special honestly. We need the offense to get real hot right now. Which I think is possible. We got the weapons. I hope we win the coin flip and get the ball first. Scoring immediately is a big boost for this team.

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Well it was a nice season. Full of some great moments. 
How Boger remains a ref and a playoff ref is beyond me. 

I feel like Boger USED to be really good like 10 years ago

what if the tables turned for once and the OTHER team got screwed by their bad calls? whaddya say boys???

45 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think if we want to make a run it will take AJ doing something special honestly. We need the offense to get real hot right now. Which I think is possible. We got the weapons. I hope we win the coin flip and get the ball first. Scoring immediately is a big boost for this team.

It also puts Lamar in panic mode. He is real bad from behind. 

Don’t know if it even means anything with our defense but we have to jump on them early. Like last year, make Lamar have to win with his arm, which he certainly is capable of.

Get up on them early, and I think the pressure of “Can the Ravens take the next step/Can Lamar win the big one” talk starts to quietly creep into their minds.

Did we have David long playing 1st time around didn’t think so having him and yes Robertson back would help.  I do think we have the talent to do this but I am worried.  Having Fulton and Adoree is also a good thing as well.    

sadly Houston game can be a teaching moment the D just relaxed a sec and that was that

12 minutes ago, quiller said:

Did we have David long playing 1st time around didn’t think so having him and yes Robertson back would help.  I do think we have the talent to do this but I am worried.  Having Fulton and Adoree is also a good thing as well.    

sadly Houston game can be a teaching moment the D just relaxed a sec and that was that

this defense has relaxed more than Pees this season and he's a retired senior citizen