GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

59 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Like I said. He acting like a Bish. 

Our team met at mid-field like they did every game. And broke a huddle down.
Didn't wave at a team. Didn't stomp. Didn't scrape their cleats.
It's comical and true show of how mentally weak they are. 
They wanted this game more than anything. Harbaugh this was his "best win ever." LOL really. Beating a team with the worst defense in the league. Lost 5 games and were far from some Mega team. But this is the biggest win ever?

I guess that shows that we are a "big dog" in the league now? lol They were the little brother in this scenario?

I'm almost more excited for them to play their next game than I was to see this game. I hope they get the Bills. Because they are not built to beat them at all. Lamar is not an NFL QB. I don't care about the MVP. He got that from being the QB on the best regular season team last year. 
He is a college QB with insane running skills. But he sucks throwing the ball.

Everything you said is bang on.

Lamar not shaking hands shows a real immaturity. Good thing they announcers kept stating it was his 24th birthday or else I would have said he acted like a petulant 14 year old. Should worry about learning how to throw a ball because he is flat out average or worse when having to make tough throws.

Harbaugh this is his biggest win goes to show what a whiney baby he is. Never liked him and never will.

Don't worry though guys the Ravens will be joining us soon. Good thing Lamar finally won a playoff game as QB but yet all he did was run pretty much. Harbaugh got his revenge win so maybe he can sleep at night. The dancing and scraping of a logo is totally classless as is not shaking hands. Pathetic organization if that is how they want to behave.

We got some serious work to do in the offseason. Pass rush is priority one as in an actual coordinator who isn't Vrabel and friends. Another solid tackle on the offensive and defensive line is priority 2. WR if Davis goes. I would retain Brown and pair him with Long. Maybe try Evans as a pass rusher. I think we should retain Jonnu Smith but don't see us keeping Davis.

We'll see what happens. Defense didn't cost us today but still needs to be priority one.

Edited by Titan89
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Bigger person by NOT shaking hands? lol

Again I'm completely ready to see them lose next week. This was everything for them. It took all they had.

I like it though to be honest because it’s been so long since we had a rivalry, I love it 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

I like it though to be honest because it’s been so long since we had a rivalry, I love it 

Yeah I like the rivalry, I'm not a fan of him. 
I'm a fan of going back and forth. Tough games and no love lost.

I'm not a fan of being a punk like him and bush league like the logo thing. 
We won't see them in the regular season. And I'm not confident we will see them in the playoffs next year. 
I think Lamar is trending down. He isn't a QB. He just runs.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Thoughts?

I didn't have a problem with not called, but dunno

I didn’t have a problem with the no call

Refs didn’t call AJ Brown for pushing off a bit on his TD

Refs got it right with the OPI on the Ravens 

Im not using Boger as an excuse this team lost especially when the best player on the field at that time was running wide open down the left sideline 

I don’t know when Raymond last caught a pass but he’s not the kind of guy that’s going to get a PI call in a playoff game 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Weirdly enough I'm already over this loss. 
I'm going to have to ignore some media to hear the game broken down. Don't wanna see that. 

But I've moved on emotionally.

I’m over it too

Im more concerned with how does this team get better 

I’m already anxious for Titans news as far as interested DC’s we should be in on 

Titans as of now with who we are going to potentially lose are going to take a step back 

So I’m just curious to see how do JRob and Vrabel make us better instead of just staying afloat 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah I like the rivalry, I'm not a fan of him. 
I'm a fan of going back and forth. Tough games and no love lost.

I'm not a fan of being a punk like him and bush league like the logo thing. 
We won't see them in the regular season. And I'm not confident we will see them in the playoffs next year. 
I think Lamar is trending down. He isn't a QB. He just runs.

No doubt the only reason he got off today a lil was because Adoree sucks In zone coverage 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

No doubt the only reason he got off today a lil was because Adoree sucks In zone coverage 

And Adoree missed on a sack when it was 3rd and 7 early and Lamar made a pass to Andrews on the sideline. 
He had him.

I wasn't a fan of Adoree playing this season after missing pretty much every game. And it showed why. You can't just lace it up with no off-season and come back and be all good. 
He was a liability in every game he came back in.

I think we lost this game more than the Ravens won it.  Just weren't playing well.  Davis dropped passes, Smith underutilized Henry, and the defense did what the defense does.

Not mad about stomping on the logo or whatever.  We knew it was coming if we lost.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

He just never was right all year

A for effort but he played with no confidence all year 

Whiffed on a ton of tackles and never had the confidence to get his head turned around in the few games he played 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

He just never was right all year

A for effort but he played with no confidence all year 

Whiffed on a ton of tackles and never had the confidence to get his head turned around in the few games he played 

Should have shut him down. 

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think we lost this game more than the Ravens won it.  Just weren't playing well.  Davis dropped passes, Smith underutilized Henry, and the defense did what the defense does.

Not mad about stomping on the logo or whatever.  We knew it was coming if we lost.

I could honestly give a rats @ss about the logo thing 

Once the play gets placed between the 40s both teams are stomping and tearing up the logos so who cares

I would rather the Ravens lie to us and say “we were just being safe with Covid so we didn’t want to risk more close contact than they already had”

I wouldn’t buy that reason either but it’s harder to argue with a team just being safe 

Grown men all over this league are a bunch of babies over the dumbest things 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

I could honestly give a rats @ss about the logo thing 

Once the play gets placed between the 40s both teams are stomping and tearing up the logos so who cares

I would rather the Ravens lie to us and say “we were just being safe with Covid so we didn’t want to risk more close contact than they already had”

I wouldn’t buy that reason either but it’s harder to argue with a team just being safe 

Grown men all over this league are a bunch of babies over the dumbest things 

PK said it best.

Teams do full blown dance routines in the endzone...

But the midfield logo is some sacred ground. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Should have shut him down. 

Ya maybe 

I hope he didn’t further injure anything else 

I’m a believer if your healthy you play 

But all the times we thought he was close to coming back against Indy Cle and Jax would have done him some good just getting more playing time in theory 

But If he wasn’t healthy then and never got fully confident in the knee then ya they probably should have