GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I could honestly give a rats @ss about the logo thing 

Once the play gets placed between the 40s both teams are stomping and tearing up the logos so who cares

I would rather the Ravens lie to us and say “we were just being safe with Covid so we didn’t want to risk more close contact than they already had”

I wouldn’t buy that reason either but it’s harder to argue with a team just being safe 

Grown men all over this league are a bunch of babies over the dumbest things 

When there's bad blood, I think stuff like this happens, and it's part of rivalries. We did some of the same stuff to them.  I'm biased, of course, so I land on the Titans' side of the argument, but that's not a fair assessment anyway.

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya maybe 

I hope he didn’t further injure anything else 

I’m a believer if your healthy you play 

But all the times we thought he was close to coming back against Indy Cle and Jax would have done him some good just getting more playing time in theory 

But If he wasn’t healthy then and never got fully confident in the knee then ya they probably should have 

Just saying.the big plays our defense gave up. Most of them happened on Adoree's watch. 
Missed tackles, blown coverages or just getting beat.

He wasn't 100% and he was a rusty as a 1000 year nail that has been underwater.

Just now, Daniel said:

When there's bad blood, I think stuff like this happens, and it's part of rivalries. We did some of the same stuff to them.  I'm biased, of course, so I land on the Titans' side of the argument, but that's not a fair assessment anyway.

I have no problem with them doing it I really don’t care when the Titans did, don’t care the Ravens did it and didn’t care when JuJu was doing it 

Hockey players can battle 7 games in a playoff series beat the snot out of eachother guys injure other guys but once the series is over both teams always shake hands like men and professionals 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Just saying.the big plays our defense gave up. Most of them happened on Adoree's watch. 
Missed tackles, blown coverages or just getting beat.

He wasn't 100% and he was a rusty as a 1000 year nail that has been underwater.

Ya agree he just wasn’t right 

Disappointed Fulton wasn’t a contributor this year to help make it easier to sit Adoree 

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I have no problem with them doing it I really don’t care when the Titans did, don’t care the Ravens did it and didn’t care when JuJu was doing it 

Hockey players can battle 7 games in a playoff series beat the snot out of eachother guys injure other guys but once the series is over both teams always shake hands like men and professionals 

Yeah tell me you ran off the field to celebrate.
Be a man shake hands.

Then go talk your ish. Brian Billick did it all the time. We knew he hated us and he know we hated him.
But he shook hands.
Shoot cuss them out while shaking hands...lol

He looked like he accomplished everything he wanted to do in the playoffs in one game. Can't see him winning next week.

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya agree he just wasn’t right 

Disappointed Fulton wasn’t a contributor this year to help make it easier to sit Adoree 

Did Fulton even play today?  I feel like he would have made that sack on Jackson.

This draft class was a major disappointment. Not one guy helped us. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah tell me you ran off the field to celebrate.
Be a man shake hands.

Then go talk your ish. Brian Billick did it all the time. We knew he hated us and he know we hated him.
But he shook hands.
Shoot cuss them out while shaking hands...lol

He looked like he accomplished everything he wanted to do in the playoffs in one game. Can't see him winning next week.

Imagine if we lost and didn’t shake hands?

Vrabel and the Titans would have been crucified for that 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Shame. 
I think I saw him at the end as the game ended and he was going to shake hands. lol

You don't find a way to work in your 2nd round draft pick?

Honestly I didn’t even notice Hooker a ton today 

King played well definitely one of his best games with us

But would to have liked to get Fulton more reps

Its crazy we got absolutely zero contribution from this draft class this season

Its things like that, that can really stunt our growth 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Honestly I didn’t even notice Hooker a ton today 

King played well definitely one of his best games with us

But would to have liked to get Fulton more reps

Its crazy we got absolutely zero contribution from this draft class this season

Its things like that, that can really stunt our growth 

King played very well. 
Hooker didn't stick out but I think maybe he helped with run game. 
When they passed, they attacked Adoree. Made him try to come up and tackle. He failed to do so. 

But yes....nothing from a draft class is a killer.
Luckily he landed (maybe) with some Undrafted FA's and practice squad guys like Borders and Tart. 

I’ll say this, I like watching Lamar Jackson play football. He’s fun and I think he a good QB.

But the hype for today’s performance is incredible. He threw for 180 yards and a pick and led an offense that scored 20 points against one of the worst defenses in football. The Ravens defense carried that win. Obviously our coaching staff helped, but that defense held us to more than two touchdowns under our season average and their offense scored a touchdown less than we usually give up. That’s just not impressive. It was flashy though I suppose.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’ll say this, I like watching Lamar Jackson play football. He’s fun and I think he a good QB.

But the hype for today’s performance is incredible. He threw for 180 yards and a pick and led an offense that scored 20 points against one of the worst defenses in football. The Ravens defense carried that win. Obviously our coaching staff helped, but that defense held us to more than two touchdowns under our season average and their offense scored a touchdown less than we usually give up. That’s just not impressive. It was flashy though I suppose.

Come back to Earth next week. 
He won MVP because of his flashy plays and rushing yards. 

I don't think he is an NFL QB in the traditional aspect of the word. I think he is a NFL athlete and he is TOP level. But what I saw today was a FASTER and more athletic Vince Young. I think Vince read defenses better. 
All of Lamar Throws are one read. He has regressed to me and he is trending down as far as NFL QB goes.

We had him under wraps pretty much. If our offense didn't crap the bed, he would have been down 14 maybe 21 points. 

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

That's the way it is in today's football anymore.  All the on air hype will go to the media darlings and those making the "sparkle" plays.   Yes this game was won by Baltimore's DL and our O and coaching staff being stubborn and not making any adjustments in the game after they go up 10-0.

I also would say one problem going forward that needs to be address is Tanny at times does not do a good enough job getting off his no 1 read. 

I know Adoree got a lot of hate this game, and yes Baltimore took advantage of him in 1-1 tackling situations near the LOS, but this was only a couple of times. What I think cost us just as bad is Adoree was put in a lot of 1-1 plays with zero deep help against one of the main speedsters in the game, because we had to commit a second safety in run support as our front 7 was so bad.  Simmons our best DL player stat line says a lot 2 tackles.  We needed better from out DL going forward as well as better LB play. Yes Adoree failed a lot this game, but I also think a lot of that is his real lack of playing this season. IF you think just dumping Adoree will fix this D, I feel we need to speed resources else where first, but that's just my opinion. 

We need to adjust this offense to be not SOOOO dependent on Henry.

If Henry doesn't run we are stuck in mud.

Again, Mature this passing game or double down on the RB spot and get another Dawg to carry the load or a more dynamic guy. Evans might be able to, but early look says no. RB isn't a spot that takes a lot of transition to the NFL.