GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

33 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Super bowl bound baby

I saw someone in the Ravens forum call us “frauds”

like..how could we be frauds? We are an 11-5 team with one of the worst defenses ever by a playoff team. And an all time anemic pass rush.

what a goober

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

like..how could we be frauds? We are an 11-5 team with one of the worst defenses ever by a playoff team. And an all time anemic pass rush.

what a goober

So fraudulent we already beat them in their own stadium..twice..within a year.

Awkward Look Monkey Puppet | Know Your Meme

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

what a goober

Not that what someone says on a football forum on the internet matters, but who called you frauds? I personally don't see an instance of this in our GDT. If anything, most of us are deathly scared of you guys and the propensity of our coaches & players to choke in big games.

15 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Not that what someone says on a football forum on the internet matters, but who called you frauds? I personally don't see an instance of this in our GDT. If anything, most of us are deathly scared of you guys and the propensity of our coaches & players to choke in big games.

I saw it too when I visited. Felt it was more just emotion and just ready for a playoff game. Didn't take it personally.
We aren't frauds as you said. We are flawed like every team in the playoffs. 
Teams are flawed more spread out than we are. 
We are flawed  almost exclusively on the defensive side of the ball. So that makes us very hard to back. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

God. What a magical play, game and comeback. Tanne gotta go god mode for us these next few weeks. Side note, I miss our old jerseys, I wish we would go back.

I’m the opposite when it comes to our old uniform. Whenever I see old highlights, it looks so dated to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I’m the opposite when it comes to our old uniform. Whenever I see old highlights, it looks so dated to me.

I know!

I hated the old look.

I like our uniforms. 

I wish we did wear the Oilers throwback sometimes.  Or the Powder Blue and White  bottoms. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

I saw it too when I visited. Felt it was more just emotion and just ready for a playoff game. Didn't take it personally.
We aren't frauds as you said. We are flawed like every team in the playoffs. 
Teams are flawed more spread out than we are. 
We are flawed  almost exclusively on the defensive side of the ball. So that makes us very hard to back. 

I wouldn't get too worked up over what the Ravens sub-forum's biggest homer says ;)

Plus, I doubt nobody in this sub has never said anything that could be construed as foolish...

• Like 1

Just now, drd23 said:

I wouldn't get too worked up over what the Ravens sub-forum's biggest homer says ;)

Plus, I doubt nobody in this sub has never said anything that could be construed as foolish...

Yeah. it's minor in the grand scheme of "insults."  LOL

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know!

I hated the old look.

I like our uniforms. 

I wish we did wear the Oilers throwback sometimes.  Or the Powder Blue and White  bottoms. 

I think the new unis are ugly. The shoulder pads sword design is gross along with the font choice on the numbers. Whoever designed them needs to go back and learn some design principles. Not saying are old ones were amazing but the new ones to me are far worse every year I look at them.

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I think the new unis are ugly. The shoulder pads sword design is gross along with the font choice on the numbers. Whoever designed them needs to go back and learn some design principles. Not saying are old ones were amazing but the new ones to me are far worse every year I look at them.

James Franco GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I agree I would make some changes but they are an upgrade to me.  lol

• Like 1