GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Well reading the tea leaves and media, we don't really have a chance again. 

Baltimore's offense and running game is going to shred our defense, since they have found their rushing groove again.

If this was a passing team, I'd be right there with them. I think we stand a chance tho against them if they are going to run the ball. 
No doubt they look better than they were earlier. 

Lamar is otherworldly and the Titans are just Derrick Henry, they say. 

It can sway you if you listen, but I do think we should be able to play in this game. 

I think we’ll play them. But I’m not expecting to win with how bad we’ve been on defense and how up and down we’ve been over the last half of the season.

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I would agree but this defense....

That’s my concern. Obviously we’re 2-0 against Lamar’s Ravens in the last calendar year, but we haven’t been playing up to our best, and they have.

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

That’s my concern. Obviously we’re 2-0 against Lamar’s Ravens in the last calendar year, but we haven’t been playing up to our best, and they have.

it's honestly pretty wild how sloppy we played against the texans. really a flat-out bad performance in a game where we should've come out absolutely locked in. offense came out flat, 3 drops from corey, two (!) fumbles from derrick, tannehill hit a defender in the hands with a pass. aaaaaand we still scored 41 points lmao. if we actually play well we can give them a real run for their money but there's no chance in hell we can be that sloppy against the ravens and come out with a W.

Edited by -Hope-

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Well reading the tea leaves and media, we don't really have a chance again. 

Baltimore's offense and running game is going to shred our defense, since they have found their rushing groove again.

If this was a passing team, I'd be right there with them. I think we stand a chance tho against them if they are going to run the ball. 
No doubt they look better than they were earlier. 

Lamar is otherworldly and the Titans are just Derrick Henry, they say. 

It can sway you if you listen, but I do think we should be able to play in this game. 

I literally have heard nobody say that! It's been a 50/50 coin flip from every source I have heard. Obviously the Titans are more then Derrick Henry, if that is what someone believes then their opinions should never be taken seriously!

Edited by Letsch80
typo

37 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

I literally have heard nobody say that! It's been a 50/50 coin flip from every source I have heard. Obviously the Titans are more then Derrick Henry, if that is what someone believes then their opinions should never be taken seriously!

Well not that they mean anything, but Skip and Shannon think it's all Baltimore.
Pretty much all NFL network except one feels it's Baltimore.
ESPN is leaning all Baltimore.

I mean they aren't saying it's a run away but they feel with great certainty that it's Baltimore's game to lose. 

But like I said, it's not like they are final say or anything. I was just saying that if you listen long enough they can convince you that Titans don't stand a chance or I guess it could go the other way too. Read enough or watch enough videos you think Derrick Henry will run for 400000 yards Sunday. lol

I'm just hoping the Titans don't embarrass themselves. Our defense is so bad. 

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Well not that they mean anything, but Skip and Shannon think it's all Baltimore.
Pretty much all NFL network except one feels it's Baltimore.
ESPN is leaning all Baltimore.

I mean they aren't saying it's a run away but they feel with great certainty that it's Baltimore's game to lose. 

But like I said, it's not like they are final say or anything. I was just saying that if you listen long enough they can convince you that Titans don't stand a chance or I guess it could go the other way too. Read enough or watch enough videos you think Derrick Henry will run for 400000 yards Sunday. lol

I'm just hoping the Titans don't embarrass themselves. Our defense is so bad. 

Well I can guarantee you one thing, the majority of Baltimore fans don't feel that way. We are definitely confident in our team but last year was a big old piece of humble pie that we haven't forgotten about. 

• Like 2