Playoffs Gameday Thread: WFT vs Tompa

6 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I KNEW IT!!

Heinecke played the entire 4Q with a separated AC joint in his shoulder. 

His none throwing shoulder right? They probably gave him an injection for the pain and sent him back. Ive had this injury in a football game. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

His none throwing shoulder right? They probably gave him an injection for the pain and sent him back. Ive had this injury in a football game. 

Yup. He sustained it on the play where he was diving for the pylon

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. He sustained it on the play where he was diving for the pylon

I know he is a goofy SOB, but Eli played through this in his throwing shoulder and won! Dude was an iron man. When it happened to Dak he looked like he was broken. 

Luckily for 90% of people, you dont need any sort of surgery. Just a few weeks to heal up. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I KNEW IT!!

Heinecke played the entire 4Q with a separated AC joint in his shoulder. 

That is un-freakin-believable. He made some really nice throws after that injury, really amazing. Kid has big brass ones.

Heinicke is a100% Rivera type player. For me He executes this offense better than Alex or Kyle. He gives you hope when you see how he pushes the ball downfield either with his arm or his legs. Except for a couple of throws, he was accurate. He just brings excitement when he’s behind center. He’s only played a little more than a game but I’m glad he’s on our team. 

Oh crap,Here come the Heiniken for QB threads.NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Im tired of second rate QBs with guts,Give me a Field General not a gamer.

I hope you guys enjoyed this pointless playoff berth,did you get your false sense of accomplishment?

Should have waited one more year and improve the offense and defense a bit more.

15 minutes ago, TKellion said:

I hope you guys enjoyed this pointless playoff berth,did you get your false sense of accomplishment?

Should have waited one more year and improve the offense and defense a bit more.

I think this is a fair extension of this:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, TKellion said:

It has more to do with the options the team currently has. So what would you suggest we do? Giving up picks for Stafford, tons of cap space on Dak, first round pick on Mac Jones or Trask, sign Fitzmagic? I mean, our options are extremely limited. 

19 minutes ago, TKellion said:

Where is this FIELD GENERAL? I didn’t say he’s the next Joe Montana. Like Lavar said it’s who we have and I think he runs the offense pretty well. 

41 minutes ago, TKellion said:

Undercover Cowboys fan?

10 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

194-268 since we last won the SB...

See how these numbers mean nothing right now.

That still means something. We still aren’t good enough & Alex gave us the best chance to win this year when he was healthy.

Heiniken was solid as could be. We wernt a qb away from winning that game. We were a LB and DB away from winning it.

I say. Bring in guys like Lavonte David at 13 mil would do/allow us much more than a guy like 40m dollar Dak.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think this is a fair extension of this:

QB situation is complicated. Taylor deserves to be re-signed, don’t know yet if he can be a good answer as a starter. He showed a lot the last 6 quarters he played but no one can say he’s definitely the guy.

What we have to realize is that we’ve put ourselves in a position where it’s going to be very hard for this team to greatly upgrade the QB position bc we are now picking 19th in the draft so next year we’ll most likely be around .500 again or worse. I think we’re stuck in mediocreville.

Dallas will probably franchise or re-sign Dak & they fired Mike Nolan so their defense just got better off of that alone. Barkley will be back for the Giants.

We’re going to have a tough time repeating a division champs and making it back to the playoffs.