Playoffs Gameday Thread: WFT vs Tompa

MKnight82

Also, I will be getting together with the folks who usually go to games with me, so I won't be online.  The usher in my section who also works for me will be there so I'll at least get some FaceTime action at the game. Make sure you all follow the direction coming from @Thaiphoon and @MikeT14.  I will help pick up the pieces Sunday.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Also, I will be getting together with the folks who usually go to games with me, so I won't be online.  The usher in my section who also works for me will be there so I'll at least get some FaceTime action at the game. Make sure you all follow the direction coming from @Thaiphoon and @MikeT14.  I will help pick up the pieces Sunday.  

Me No Like.

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

They've got the GOAT QB, and pretty great receivers.

We're likely starting an UDFA, or a QB whose career would've been over 20 years ago with that injury, and our best offensive playmakers are hobbled.  

This is going to be a bloodbath.  

Taylor Heinicke is the GOAT! 🐐 

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

FaceTime Action? Alright Nap! Give us the juicy details!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Well it’s disappointing to see Alex might not go but winning this was always a long shot. Just have to have faith Heinecke can play mistake-free football and just takes what the defense gives him. The defense can keep them in the game but this team badly needs to do something at QB this off-season. Badly. 

Seth Meyers Reaction GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I’m gonna go nuts

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Check the source, Ian Rappaport, and last time I checked “trending” isn’t a certainty. 

And let me be clear, I’m not saying I think Alex will definitely start. I’m just saying we don’t know yet.

If it’s Taylor vs Tom this will be reminiscent of Tom vs Kurt Warner in 2000!

Remember back then Brady was a dink and dunk QB, the Pats got to and won the Super Bowl mostly through running the ball and playing great defense.

Edited by turtle28