Wild Card Round GDT: Ravens vs. Titans

SalvadorsDeli

This is a situation where I hope the ball doesn’t lie and we pick Tannehill off for a TD because the refs just cost us. I’m cool with allowing physical play, but to allow THAT?!? We should’ve taken off another 2 minutes easy AND got a score, perhaps a TD. That would’ve just about wrapped this game up and put a bow on it.

1 minute ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Poor execution by Snead. He just needed to turn back to the Qb earlier and look like he’s expecting a pass

Agreed. Snead shouldn’t have done that, it wasn’t necessary, but still can’t call that if you’re allowing these guys to play. And it’s funny, the Titans were complaining about this ref unit... and they just might win BECAUSE of these refs with two calls that were completely uneven.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

ANOTHER BLATANT HOLDING CALL ON TEN'S OL NOT CALLED. I've seen it twice now on consecutive drives.

I hadn’t paid attention to that this drive, but it doesn’t surprise me. There have been so many blatant holds on Yannick on other drives. It’s kind of annoying. But I was cool with it as long as they were going to ALLOW these guys to play. But with that pick call, especially with Snead getting his hands up to present towards Lamar, you can’t call that- at all.