Wild Card Round GDT: Ravens vs. Titans

SalvadorsDeli

4 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

GREATEST CELEBRATION OF ALL TIME 

Yeah that logo stomp was next level. I won’t get too far ahead, but if we can do some big things this playoff season, that will be a top 10 playoff play for the Ravens all time considering that celebration and what it meant from earlier in the season and what it meant for finally getting a win for this iteration of this post Joe Flacco squad.

3 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

It's a chippy rivalry but I'm not forgetting the players you're missing. You guys played hard and tough. Nothing but respect to ya'lls fanbase 🤙🏼

They aren't missing any more important players than we are...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DreamKid said:

For the superstitious folks out there, you should be really happy about my decision. We've never lost when I've slept through our first playoff game of a season. 2010 Wild Card against the Chiefs and 2011 Divisional against the Texans, your boy was snoozing. Combined, 30 point margin of victory.

Just woke up to a 3/3. Let's go fellas.

• Like 1

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

17/24 (70%), 315 total yards, 1 TD, 1 INT.

BUT we know the haters will talk about how he only passed for 179 yards and probably only has like a 85 passer rating considering the interception and no passing TDs. They’ll probably need to see him “do it again”.

I already saw at least one guy in NFL Gen say exactly that. "This game didn't change the narrative for Lamar for me". Like...WHAT????

Well mid-season I said the goal of this team is to win 1 playoff game and get Lamar some more playoff reps. So IMO this is a successful season.

Didn't really like what I saw from the offense today. Is this a Titans issue or a playoff issue? I guess we'll find out next week. Both the Bills and Chiefs defended our offense pretty well last time we played.  

B-Will and Calais (Wolf too) earned their paycheck today. OLBs like McPhee and Judon were awesome too. 

7 minutes ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Now the question is, do we want the chiefs of the bills?

Chiefs.

I’m sure they’ll be as unstoppable in their passing attack as always, HOWEVER I feel this team is playing with house money and we might as well make this a revenge tour. I doubt the Steelers beat Mahomes, so why not us? Why don’t we be the ones to take down the great Mahomes and Andy Reid?

I’ll hope the Steelers take out the Bills and we get our revenge against them in the AFCCG.