2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I agree with you. If they aren't valedictorian or humanitarian leaders we aren't drafting them which is really dumb. It's okay to factor those traits into the equation, but it shouldn't be what you're hanging your hat on lol. It's been that way for too long now. Which tells you Devonta Smith will probably be high on our board, which is fine, but it'll also cause some dogs to fall down or completely off our draft board.

We need more dogs or some nasty on our team. Doesn't have to be ten guys but a few would be nice. I don't get why they write these guys off. They've brought in way worse players off the field ... Vick is one that comes to mind. Yes he did his time but still. He's not a dog no pun intended but just an example of off the field stuff. 

Don't get me wrong I do like having really high character guys representing us via media and stuff. Doesn't change the fact that we need some edge to us. It's really hard to find both in a great individual like a Dawkins. It's normally one or the other. 

I haven’t watched any playoff games (items I wanted to pay attention to)

How did Rivers look? 

DougP meeting with Lurie (2nd meeting?) 

What happened in Tennessee? 13pts? (Arthur Smith)

7pts so in a half for NO (Pete Carmichael)

Defensive coach? Can Saleh coach a 4-3? 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I haven’t watched any playoff games (items I wanted to pay attention to)

How did Rivers look? 

DougP meeting with Lurie (2nd meeting?) 

What happened in Tennessee? 13pts? (Arthur Smith)

7pts so in a half for NO (Pete Carmichael)

Defensive coach? Can Saleh coach a 4-3? 

I think during the broadcast yesterday at the end they were saying Rivers might not be done as a player but probably done as a colt.

Dougie P and Lurie meet tomorrow.

Ravens defense held Henry to 40 yards but Smith never went away from the run. Outcoached by Wink. 

bears defense played well but I think Brees is just toast at this point.

The beat writers say Lurie would never hire another defensive coach ever again. 

Yea, I bet all those teams want declining Carson and his contract over a rookie qb on a much cheaper deal or Dak/Matt Ryan/Matt Stafford. I'd rather have Fitzmagic as our qb next year. 

Edited by Jeezla

43 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

People over analyze our cap and for it to be even a reason why a coach won't take our job is nuts to think. If we trade Wentz and get rid of jeffrey , desean, malik, we will have over 70 million next year with Barnett, Dallas, Sweat Mailata as our major free agents

The reason people shouldnt want the eagles job is because of Howie Roseman himself as a person.

• Like 1