2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

Just don't get the Dillard stuff at all. Seriously changes my opinion of a person's ability to appraise anything. Like yeah let's just throw in an uber athletic left tackle prospect we moved up to draft who showed flashes of ability during a small sample size. Really really dumb stuff.

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just don't get the Dillard stuff at all. Seriously changes my opinion of a person's ability to appraise anything. Like yeah let's just throw in an uber athletic left tackle prospect we moved up to draft who showed flashes of ability during a small sample size. Really really dumb stuff.

Throw in is a wrong way at looking at it, it’d be an additional piece to get what you want out of the Wentz trade.

Like if Wentz’s value is two 2nd rounders. Dillard or Ertz could get one at least one of those picks potentially to a 1st.

For Ertz that is really good value, a 2nd rounder essentially. Dillard maybe not, but you won’t get more if he doesn’t start and do well next year. If he doesn’t gel with Stout or does have some of the issues that have been talked about briefly...maybe you sell high on someone you think is a bit of a lemon. I don’t think fans can know much, we can’t see him at practice and he’s barely played.

• Like 1

Now trade Barnett, Cox, Ertz, Hargrave, Slay, and Alshon. Cut D Jax and Malik. Lets trim all the cap fat and start fresh, like the Dolphins did 2 years ago. Extend Goedert, Sanders, and Mailta. Sign Fitzmagic to compete with Hurts, hit on some draft picks (unlikely w/Howie), and we'll be looking...pretty bad, but nowhere to go but up.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

puhl2v851ai61.jpg

The key to this. We are in hell for a year and then get to move on with a lot of cap and potentially 3 top 40 picks. Maybe even more after we move guys this year.

A nice situation for our new GM to come into / for Howie to screw up.

We just need to suck so bad this year that Howie gets fired. Should be easy enough. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Now trade Barnett, Cox, Ertz, Hargrave, Slay, and Alshon. Cut D Jax and Malik. Lets trim all the cap fat and start fresh, like the Dolphins did 2 years ago. Extend Goedert, Sanders, and Mailta. Sign Fitzmagic to compete with Hurts, hit on some draft picks (unlikely w/Howie), and we'll be looking...pretty bad, but nowhere to go but up.

We can't trade all of them, but some should be on the move.

Is Fitz a FA?

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

A bit overboard but I agree with most of this. I'm signing Trubisky instead of Fitz, though.