2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yo it's Howie szn legoooo. Watch we'll end up with like $30M in cap space with the entire roster in tact and a ton of space next couple years.

This is where I still love Howie. He's losing my trust slower then most on here but I'm almost fed up. I'm open to him making his redemption tour lol

I don't really like eliot parks but you see his write up about creating cap space? I wouldn't do a move or two he suggests but most of the rest I would. I wanna keep Cox and BG. So instead of his suggestion to trade slay you just do the restructure and savings of 9 mil. 

https://www.radio.com/965tdy/sports/my-7-step-plan-to-fix-the-eagles-salary-cap

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

51 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

This is where I still love Howie. He's losing my trust slower then most on here but I'm almost fed up. I'm open to him making his redemption tour lol

I don't really like eliot parks but you see his write up about creating cap space? I wouldn't do a move or two he suggests but most of the rest I would. I wanna keep Cox and BG. So instead of his suggestion to trade slay you just do the restructure and savings of 9 mil. 

https://www.radio.com/965tdy/sports/my-7-step-plan-to-fix-the-eagles-salary-cap

I know we have to make a lot of moves but damn idk if I'm on board with that many moves. I didn't read all of them but it just seems overkill.

We probably added void years to slays contract to get that much relief. I don’t like the restructure with slay, but if I had to pick between cutting Barnett and slay restructure I’d pick slay everyday. Looks like that’s the route we’re going. WOULDNT be surprised if we saved money with Kelce contract this year. I could see us being around 10 million left to go after Kelce, jackson, Jeffrey, johnson, slay. Graham could put us over. Wow that’s nuts. We could honestly be in a position to sign free agents. Only position I’d want is wideout in free agency. Also I’m hearing we like waddle in the draft. Allen Robinson and waddle compliment eachother perfectly. That’s a dream though lol

Is it too early to break out all those money gifs we used during the dream team spending when Howie somehow figures out a way to get us under the cap?

Curious to also see how the Saints try to get their cap situation under control seeing as they're the only team that was higher than us with their cap issues.

Edited by oland11

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Honestly ever since the Super Bowl parade. It's impossible for me to ever be unhappy with Kelce.

I hope he plays at least two more years and can stack some more All-Pros to his name. Out of the Super Bowl team that played he probably has the best shot at the HOF.