2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

59 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Apparently he’s the best on the market after a couple guys got tagged. Rams don’t have any money to offer a contract and he may be looking into about $14M a season. Steep but fine if the Eagles can come up with the dough and he can straighten the backfield out. 

Have heard and seen him rated well, can’t say I’ve watched him play all that closely.

Im down to buy some safeties on long term deal. More important than ever to have some good players back there.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Like I want us to sign guys but idk. Feel like we're better off just sitting this out and focusing on drafting.

We're definitely going to sign some people but if this fanbase/board is expecting us to sign players like John Johnson then it's going to be a rough few days for them. 

54 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Wait.....people really thought Eagles were going to sigh Johnson- lol....best to set those expectations much much much lower my friends 

Not at all, but it’s not impossible.

A good enough guy they can get in this year, just will be a middle or back loaded deal, so they better be worth it.

8 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Not at all, but it’s not impossible.

A good enough guy they can get in this year, just will be a middle or back loaded deal, so they better be worth it.

You're also assuming that one of the top level/mid level free agents wants to come here, which is probably not that realistic given everything that has happened over the past few months.