Jump to content

2021 Offseason thread


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I have a feeling we are gonna get more for Goodwin than Ertz

If we had traded him when we should have over a year ago, then we would've gotten a 2nd round pick for him probably.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Danger said:

If we had traded him when we should have over a year ago, then we would've gotten a 2nd round pick for him probably.

But Howie is the worst, I know. We have a thread dedicated to that....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Releases official 

 

It sucks that all the Alshonymous stuff ruined what was a great run through the super bowl while he was that hurt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It sucks that all the Alshonymous stuff ruined what was a great run through the super bowl while he was that hurt.

we should forgive him for being right though

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

we should forgive him for being right though

But not for being sub-par/consistently hurt ever since the drop vs NO to end Folesmania.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

But not for being sub-par/consistently hurt ever since the drop vs NO to end Folesmania.

Can’t blame him for Carson being too scared to throw him 50/50 balls. (A caring  about turnovers Wentz never seemed to show in any other part of his game)

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

What y’all think about jc jackson

If you think with the piles of money the Patriots have and the non money the Eagles have that there is an offer the Eagles can make that the Patriots won’t match, you are silly 

Thank You Next Move On GIF by Jeff Dunham

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But Howie is the worst, I know. We have a thread dedicated to that....

When I first brought it up 90% of people here lambasted me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If you think with the piles of money the Patriots have and the non money the Eagles have that there is an offer the Eagles can make that the Patriots won’t match, you are silly 

Thank You Next Move On GIF by Jeff Dunham

Eh I can see them being okay with our number 2.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Eh I can see them being okay with our number 2.

Bill is old and angry and wants to win. He’ll want the stud CB with 9 picks over the lottery ticket 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Danger said:

When I first brought it up 90% of people here lambasted me.

When people brought up that Carson Wentz was a baby they were lambasted, too. It's just the way it works some times. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Danger said:

When I first brought it up 90% of people here lambasted me.

If there was a prize for hating something first, ninja would win everytime 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...