2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

31 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

3rd women just filed a lawsuit against Watson. 5th round pick? In all seriousness this is not looking good for him. He's gonna have to pay for this if it becomes true

Yeah, all that we need to get him stuff I was saying earlier... Let's not. Dude is going to get "hash tag me too'ed" to death. 

Also they need to take what they can get for Ertz. It's obvious he doesn't want to be here and holding out for a 2nd day pick isn't working for us. Take a 5th or a 6th and drop the cap space. 

Go Birds

MC

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It sounds like an attorney trying to get an easy settlement, but you never know.

Honestly who knows, hope it’s not true for everyone’s sake. The first one definitely read like that, but some of the details of the last one are pretty bad.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Any firemen in this draft to worry about (Danny Watkins 2.0)?

No yates no!

No way they can take Chase now. Dallas level overkill. They can’t be that stupid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jroc04 said:

No way they can take Chase now. Dallas level overkill. They can’t be that stupid. 

Fuller is a one year deal and they can cut Parker after 2021 if he goes back to sucking. It wouldn’t be crazy to add a top guy like Chase.

Best hope is they trade the pick to a QB needy team. Hopefully the Bengals do sign a guy.

New Media deals are done

Haven’t read through all of it yet, but biggest things I saw beyond little stuff like who gets Super Bowls and some playoff games were Amazon is indeed getting Thursday night and they can flex Monday night now.

Just now, Danger said:

What's the timeframe? That can be a real logistical nightmare, for players, coaches and particularly the fans....

Not sure. My guess would be at least two weeks out. But I’ll look and see if that’s defined anywhere.

Its definitely them caring more about the viewers at home rather than the 100k down at the stadiums. It’s not the end of the world, but it’s not nothing.

Yeah can’t find any details on when teams would be notified for Monday, saw that apparently they are supposed to hear 12 days before Sunday but I’m sure that gets lax for certain games like week 17.

stole this breakdown:

ESPN

-ABC will now be in the Super Bowl rotation 

-one exclusive international series game on ESPN+

-The NFL will be able to flex games to MNF

-ABC will carry at least three Monday night football games

-More Monday Night Football double headers 

-Will simulcast games on ESPN+

-Saturday games last week of regular season

-NFL Sunday Ticket through ESPN+ (per rumors)

AMAZON:

-15 exclusive Thursday Night Football games (games will still be available over the air in local markets)

NFL NETWORK:

-Will continue to carry a limited number of Thursday Night Football games (could be as little as 2)

CBS: 

-Will be able to stream games on Paramount Plus 

FOX:

-Christmas day games when schedule allows 

-Will be able to stream games on TUBI

NBC:

-Will be able to stream games on Peacock 

-Peacock will produce exclusive games 

With the exception of Thursday Night Football there is no changes to the packages of games networks will receive. Fox still has the NFC, CBS the AFC, NBC has SNF and ESPN will have MNF.

Update: NFL Sunday Ticket will move to ESPN+ according to Craig Carton though ESPN has not confirmed

I wouldn't trade hertz for anything lower than a 4th because we would get that back in a comp. Thats the starting point.

I think were going to be a lot more competitive this year then a lot of people think. Our line is coming back and we should have a way better wr core.