2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

If we have 14 mill...then sign Kyle Fuller! Or Golladay! one of them!

Why would we sign a 29year old Cb to a big deal when we are rebuilding, or golladay? Only moves that makes sense was Curtis samuel and adoree jackson. Would hate bringing fuller in.

17 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Why would we sign a 29year old Cb to a big deal when we are rebuilding, or golladay? Only moves that makes sense was Curtis samuel and adoree jackson. Would hate bringing fuller in.

Juju is 26 I think he'd fit the timeline. 

This franchise doesn't really tank. I can't think of a time really in my life that we sucked on purpose(rebuild). So why not bring in some talent to at least compete for some wins. The division blows too

20 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Juju is 26 I think he'd fit the timeline. 

This franchise doesn't really tank. I can't think of a time really in my life that we sucked on purpose(rebuild). So why not bring in some talent to at least compete for some wins. The division blows too

Agreed with this and shame on anybody who thinks we can't win this trash water division in 2021. The 4 teams are all neck and neck. Personally I think the offense is gonna be worlds better. And I expect Gannon to improve the defense too. Carson Wentz was out there ACTIVELY losing us games. Like we lost BECAUSE OF him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Agreed with this and shame on anybody who thinks we can't win this trash water division in 2021. The 4 teams are all neck and neck. Personally I think the offense is gonna be worlds better. And I expect Gannon to improve the defense too. Carson Wentz was out there ACTIVELY losing us games. Like we lost BECAUSE OF him.

The 4 teams are not neck and neck and if you think that you're just being a homer. Dallas and Washington are very clearly ahead of us right now. 

You're talking in absolutes about the teams being neck and neck and then following up with what your unrealistic expectations are.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

In today's day and age if any of those allegations are true, it's career ending. Not a fan of giving up all those assets with that unresolved.

Meh. The league is superstar forgiving. AB found his way to a SB. Granted, he’s half of what he used to be but someone will pick him up and he’ll have a decent year but the stuff he had was damning. Watson is way too talented to have this end his career. He’ll settle out of court with those women, he’ll get suspended for some time, spend time and money with a proactive group against sexual harassment and people will call it a reclamation project. With some good PR, he’ll be back in good graces in a year. And people will eventually forget. Happens all the time. Someone’s gonna get him on a discount though. 

18 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

The 4 teams are not neck and neck and if you think that you're just being a homer. Dallas and Washington are very clearly ahead of us right now. 

You're talking in absolutes about the teams being neck and neck and then following up with what your unrealistic expectations are.

Yeah the team with arguably the worst defense in NFL history in 2020 is CLEARLY better than us. Dak coming off that snapped ankle should have you confident too. And for as much fear as Fitz instills in everybody, Jim Schwartz ain't walking through that door. He's the reason Fitz torched us. But keep being the pessimist you are bro. You do you. I bet you'll be on the edge of your seat like the rest of us come opening Sunday.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Somehow to say the division is neck and neck is more ridiculous than saying any team is clearly better than the other. Riddle me that lol.

This is obviously a rebuilding year for us, meanwhile the Cowboys will get Dak back.

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah the team with arguably the worst defense in NFL history in 2020 is CLEARLY better than us. Dak coming off that snapped ankle should have you confident too. And for as much fear as Fitz instills in everybody, Jim Schwartz ain't walking through that door. He's the reason Fitz torched us. But keep being the pessimist you are bro. You do you. I bet you'll be on the edge of your seat like the rest of us come opening Sunday.

So you're saying that Dallas changing coordinators has no impact on them but us changing coordinators will somehow make this team better - that's a homer statement. 

Of course I'll be eagerly watching on Sundays - however, I won't have a false sense of reality when doing so.