2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

19 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Some dudes look inward and search and work for answers. Some dudes blame out and look for exits. I’m not saying Carson had the best parts to work with (players, coaches, FO and all) but Jesus, that’s soft as hell.  

Thank god he’s gone, I was so over it.

Just now, Jroc04 said:

Same. I won’t feel salty if he turns it around. He clearly was never going to work here. 

Yeah if he does fine and gets us a 1st, even better. Will be more good than he was gonna do here again. 

Would call it being disappointed in him but I’m so over it that it’s just who cares, thanks for the picks, Colts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We should be going after Geno Atkins if Adoree Jackson isn’t signed. Fill the #3 DT gap with a high quality veteran. We can trade for a secondary or linebacker player at the deadline to improve but at least seal the D-line coming into training camp like we usually do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

We should be going after Geno Atkins if Adoree Jackson isn’t signed. Fill the #3 DT gap with a high quality veteran. We can trade for a secondary or linebacker player at the deadline to improve but at least seal the D-line coming into training camp like we usually do. 

I think we signed Ridgeway for the rotation piece. We’ve gone the “quality veteran” route a bunch there. Just never hits. I’ll let take Ridgeway and a draft pick to develop. 

59 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm a fan of the Ridgeway signing. He's really flashed when he's been out there and he's like 26 or something so he could be a long term DT3 or DT4. I'd sign Clowney assuming it'd be pretty cheap. Graham-Barnett-Clowney-Sweat would be a high end DL.

Think Clowney would come in on the cheap? I'm down regardless. It is a position Howie loves to spend at so maybe

6 hours ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

Dont really follow the bengals like that but hasn't atkins been washed for a couple/few seasons now?

27 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Hope we can sign adoree to a long term deal 5 year 60 mill would be pretty good. 

Yeah he's the type I'd wanna get locked up long term while he's young. He's a legit CB man I hope we get him. Would solve one CB spot for a while. Slay will be here the next two years at least so we won't be desperate there for some time. Draft a couple guys earlyish and boom.

14 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah he's the type I'd wanna get locked up long term while he's young. He's a legit CB man I hope we get him. Would solve one CB spot for a while. Slay will be here the next two years at least so we won't be desperate there for some time. Draft a couple guys earlyish and boom.

What's the deal with Adoree? Is he really that good?