2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

🤣🤣 Be honest, who got hyped for a minute? 

Is he a fan? Or was he maybe a dream team/Vick fan?

That was when we went up after the half on the Bears on Monday Night. 

Man it’s exciting to see if we are gonna laud Adoree as a scrappy competitive great pickup if he comes here or a short overrated waste of money who won’t tackle if he picks New York. 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Man it’s exciting to see if we are gonna laud Adoree as a scrappy competitive great pickup if he comes here or a short overrated waste of money who won’t tackle if he picks New York. 

It's amazing bc I've already prepared for both outcomes. But in all honesty whichever team gets him is better off imo. He's a legit corner. Especially as a #2 which is what he'd be on either team.

39 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Soooo Adoree... Whatcha thinkin bud. Gotta be a good sign we haven't heard anything yet, right?

Eh Getts and Co went marathon pitch method with Golladay, until you hear he’s on his way to Philly to visit tomorrow I wouldn’t read too much into not hearing anything.

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Eh Getts and Co went marathon pitch method with Golladay, until you hear he’s on his way to Philly to visit tomorrow I wouldn’t read too much into not hearing anything.

He is supposed to be coming later today after he visits with the Giants.

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He is supposed to be coming later today after he visits with the Giants.

Yeah, that was the plan. Sounds like from the KG recruiting tour they might be doing more stuff with Adoree today. So could be awhile until we hear anything today.

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

My gut is telling me he isn't making it here. Excepting terrible news within next 3-4 hours. Hope my gut is a liar lol

I keep fighting that same awful gut feeling. I'm trying to be optimistic lol. Just feel like once Howie gets his hands on him he won't let him leave. Just need him en route and I'll feel confident. 

• Like 1