2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Fantastic news for Philly. Let get Carolina to move up now and we'll be looking great for Chase. 

Unless someone jumps in front of Philly for Chase or Atlanta takes Sewell, the likelihood of Chase being there at 6 just grew exponentially

17 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Fantastic news for Philly. Let get Carolina to move up now and we'll be looking great for Chase. 

Only issue is would Atlanta not wanting to trade with Carolina I guess

edit: nvm

5 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

More picks for next year is a good thing - hopefully we'll have an actual GM because Howie is 100% going to take the wrong player again this year. 

I rather have a top ten pick this year than 2 next year. Because there´s no chance in hell it will be either a better QB class than this, we will have a top 6 pick with either the Dolphis or the Colts.

And it will likely give Howie one more year to try to get Lurie another QB.

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

I rather have a top ten pick this year than 2 next year. Because there´s no chance in hell it will be either a better QB class than this, we will have a top 6 pick with either the Dolphis or the Colts.

And it will likely give Howie one more year to try to get Lurie another QB.

The QB class next year is fine - outside of Lawerence there's a good group of QBs for next year.

I'm okay with this trade for multiple reasons but the main one being this team needs young talent and a lot of it. 

I also have zero faith in Howie to make the right move and I know most of you don't have faith in him to make the right move so this is a win/win for us. 

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Shiit, This basically takes us out of offensive guys unless 1 falls. Now where is everyones mind. I got two players unless one of 2 wrs fall or pitts falls.

Micah Parson or Patrick Surtain. 

Waddle or Smith will be there. I'm guessing all 5 QBs go in the top 10 so that opens things up for us a bit. 

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

17th Game is officially happening 

We play the Jets away, could be up for an international game spot.

One less preseason game 

Wentz has to play 13 games for a first or 12 and playoffs. This 17 game looks bad for the Dolphins pick, good for the colts pick. Phins play giants , colts play bucs

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Wentz has to play 13 games for a first or 12 and playoffs. This 17 game looks bad for the Dolphins pick, good for the colts pick. Phins play giants , colts play bucs

Man, I hope we ge the Colts in Primetime for that 13th game so we can celebrate.

Hopefully they move the Phins/Giants game to overseas.