2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

32 minutes ago, Danger said:

I don't want to root against Carson, but in a perfect world for us, he stays healthy and is pretty bad.

I'll happily root against him, but cheer for him to play 75% of the snaps.

2 hours ago, Danger said:

I don't want to root against Carson, but in a perfect world for us, he stays healthy and is pretty bad.

I’m hoping for his health, though hoping people get hurt isn’t a great thing to do in general so that’s not crazy.

Beyond that it’s burnt bridges more or less. Was so tired of him.

Best case they are in the hunt for a wildcard or in a low divisional race with the Titans and they fail down the stretch. #15 seems like it’d be a decent possibility, anything higher than that would be a stretch. Can you imagine though if they are in a divisional race like the NFCE had last year and fail at the end and we get like pick 10-11?

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Makes sense - I think he is the most likely target in FA for us given his connections to Gannon. 

He can either start outside or push Maddox for the slot CB job. He's graded out nicely for a bit now. Nice vet who knows the system.

I have no ill will towards Carson other than he’s not the type of dude I’d associate myself with personally. Seems like a good guy but he’s got those supposed character flaws that just scream d-bag to me. I can’t help but to root against him this year because I’d like for the organization to be right about him. But at the same time, that’s rooting for Jeff and Howie and they’ve become villains here recently so I’m torn. But gonna need that 1st so, Carson can rock on. 

22 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think realistically, the best case scenario is that Carson stays healthy but the Colts narrowly miss out on the playoffs.

The Colts probably win that division if Wentz doesn't suck. Titans lost Adoree, Corey Davis, Humphries, and Jonnu (So their #2, #3, and #4 receiving options). The Jags are picking #1 for a reason. The Texans will be starting Tyrod Taylor and won 4 games with Watson. There's hope the Titans win the division and the colts miss the wildcard, but it's not a lot of hope. It'll probably end up being pick 23 to 27 if Wentz doesn't get hurt.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

The Colts probably win that division if Wentz doesn't suck. Titans lost Adoree, Corey Davis, Humphries, and Jonnu (So their #2, #3, and #4 receiving options). The Jags are picking #1 for a reason. The Texans will be starting Tyrod Taylor and won 4 games with Watson.

I still feel like the Titans are in position to be competitive, I definitely think the Colts would be the odds on favorite, but I think the Titans most important core is still there.

On 3/30/2021 at 6:52 PM, Danger said:

I, for one, will have no problem rooting against Carson.

Whatever he is doing right now, eating, sleeping, hunting some caribou somewhere, I hope he is doing it poorly 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I, for one, will have no problem rooting against Carson.

Whatever he is doing right now, eating, sleeping, hunting some caribou somewhere, I hope he is doing it poorly 

He's not even a good hunter.

LURrkD3.jpg

Carson though, gets 4 pointers...