2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Do we have a punter?

Arryn Siposs, Aussie who played at Auburn. 
Was on the Lions practice squad on and off, the Eagles signed him to a futures deal at the end of the season.

I guess they either are happy with him or were waiting post draft to sign one.

So Gareon Conley and Marqise Lee are still Free Agents and the Eagles might not have better options. Thoughts? I am not sure they can clear space for both, but they should make an effort.

Edited by FerrisBueller

28 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

So Gareon Conley and Marqise Lee are still Free Agents and the Eagles might not have better options. Thoughts? I am not sure they can clear space for both, but they should make an effort.

Give me Steven Nelson over both. Him or Breeland.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

We could go with no one at the 2nd cornerback spot opposite Slay. But, I don't think that will work out well. Nelson or Breeland are fine. The rest are not great. https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/cornerback/

Although he was awful last year at boundary CB, I do wonder how well Maddox could play in Gannon's cover 2? Seems like he fits the bill for some of the necessary attributes. But in no way am I saying I want to see this lol.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Guys, with the draft over I need a new excuse to slack off at work and to ignore my family. Suggestions? 

These 2022 QB's ain't gonna scout themselves. I need your analysis on Carson Strong and Desmond Ridder no later than 7 PM PST.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Yeah go tell that dude to his face we have not shot in the division. I dare ya. Matter fact, go tell Brooks and Cox that while you're at it. See how that goes for ya lol

I would only say that to DeVonta