2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

We’ve seen everything Clement has and can be. He’s just a dude to take a few snaps a game. Nothing electric. Just solid. 

Still think he would have been much better if he didn't catch blount-itus and start juking before he even touched the ball every snap.

Kerryon can be good if he can recover, but I really question if he'll return to form more than he already has at this point. It comes down to whether you think he's used goods at this point or not.

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Kerryon can be good if he can recover, but I really question if he'll return to form more than he already has at this point. It comes down to whether you think he's used goods at this point or not.

He is but he probably brings a slightly better version of what Jordan Howard brings, which is all I expect from him. 

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

He is but he probably brings a slightly better version of what Jordan Howard brings, which is all I expect from him. 

I still prefer Howard TBH. I've never seen anything from Kerryon Johnson that leads me to believe he'll be successful, he's still living off of his draft status IMO.

12 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Uhh Johnson's best is in a different tier than Clement's. He's what, 24? Much much bigger potential payoff. You're really splitting hairs over Corey freaking Clement? C'mon bro. That dude over stayed his welcome if anything. It's a clear and objective upgrade on paper.

Johnson = Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

I see you all keep ignoring the Kelvin Benjamin aspect of my post. That was the main point. Clement, I like but they should have given Kelvin a shot.

Edited by FerrisBueller

1 hour ago, FerrisBueller said:

I see you all keep ignoring the Kelvin Benjamin aspect of my post. That was the main point. Clement, I like but they should have given Kelvin a shot.

Kelvin Benjamin's been out of football for 2 years. If he had anything, he would've been on a team in some capacity. He also has a terrible work ethic.

1 hour ago, FerrisBueller said:

How do you feel about the Kerrigan signing? I think Benjamin is shot, but I respect your drive to take shots on players.

13 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Why we talkin bout #4 RB's? Miles, Boston, and Gainwell are the only dudes that matter.

Kerryon was brought in to be a Sanders replacement if he goes down and probably be the #2/3 in terms of touches. I think he matters. Could mean nothing though if his knees are as bad as some say.

Kelvin Benjamin, known for being fat, slow, and lazy is just a guy we had to take a shot on. People mention living of draft status, Benjamin hasn't done anything since Kerryon got to the NFL.

He almost certainly won't even make the Giants roster. I will take Richard Rodgers over Kelvin Benjamin 100 times out of 100. Go get that guy.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

How do you feel about the Kerrigan signing? I think Benjamin is shot, but I respect your drive to take shots on players.

Kerrigan is a guy a team adds when they are on the verge of winning. Do you think this team is close to winning something?

Zach Ertz, understandably, wasn’t one of the #Eagles veterans to report today for the start of the voluntary Phase 2, a source said. He isn’t expected to report for the remainder of the offseason program or until his situation is resolved (read: he’s traded or released). https://t.co/ZxeVP5JzTD

— Jeff McLane (@Jeff_McLane) May 17, 2021