2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

As tired as that move might be, it certainly would seem like a move they would make.

The issue is if he wouldn’t call plays, Chicago I believe can block it. Plus why would he want to do it. And our end why would we want him calling plays when he’s not been great at it.

He would want to do it because the pay increase would be substantial & if he turns around Wentz he potentially could get a head job like Reich. Regarding calling plays, I'll take anyone over Pederson. I also think John is a good at helping with game planning on a week-to-week basis. I don't think Wentz will like him being hired though because DeFilippo has a tough-love coaching style & Carson has been coddled by Press for the past few years.

Very unrealistic but this is my dream offseason. 
trade Wentz for a 1

hurts for a 2

hire Lincoln Riley and Jim Leonard go to an air raid offense find a Qb with arm strength and accuracy that can be reliable on making every throw behind a great OLINE coming back. 

1st) trade 2 and 6th ovr to Miami for 3 draft Justin Fields

1st) Jaylen Waddle 

2) Samuel or Moses

Sign Allen Robinson 

trade Ertz for a 3rd. 

offense done for years and Jalen Reagor , Waddle, Arob, Dallas and sanders In Riley’s system will be amazing. okay going back to sleep now. 

20 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

trade Wentz for a 1

hurts for a 2

hire Lincoln Riley and Jim Leonard go to an air raid offense find a Qb with arm strength and accuracy that can be reliable on making every throw behind a great OLINE coming back. 

1st) Jaylen Waddle 

2) Samuel or Moses

Sign Allen Robinson 

trade Ertz for a 3rd. 

offense done for years and Jalen Reagor , Waddle, Arob, Dallas and sanders In Riley’s system will be amazing. okay going back to sleep now. 

closing arrested development GIF

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

trade Wentz for a 1

hurts for a 2

1st) Jaylen Waddle 

2) Samuel or Moses

Sign Allen Robinson 

trade Ertz for a 3rd. 

Why would you even waste you time posting this?

13 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

trade Wentz for a 1

hurts for a 2

1st) Jaylen Waddle 

2) Samuel or Moses

Sign Allen Robinson 

trade Ertz for a 3rd. 

here's what I'd do:

Trade Wentz for the 1st overall pick
Trade Hurts for the 2nd overall pick
Trade Ertz for the 3rd overall pick
Trade JJAW for the 4th overall pick
Trade Alshon for the 5th overall pick
Trade Maddox for the 7th overall pick
Trade Dillard for the 8th overall pick
Trade Jake Elliott for the 32nd pick

1 Sewell LT
1 Parsons MLB
1 Chase WR
1 Trevor Lawrence QB
1 Zach Wilson QB
1 Smith WR
1 Farley CB
1 Surtain CB
1 Phillips DE
2 Ford S

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Serious question. We've all been bashing Howie lately and rightfully so.. but do we really know how bad of a drafter he is? I know he wiffed on DK and Jefferson but a decent amount of people left here and are playing well. Doesn't this fall more on Doug vs Howie's drafting? 

It's absolutely both of them - the DK and JJ picks were obvious whiffs, but both Howie and Doug deserve equal blame and that's why both of them should be shown the door. 

• Like 1