2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

MIL definitely. Brooklyn probably not. Hoping they beat each other up before getting to us. 6ers should skate to the ECF. 

Brooklyn will be tough for sure. Our Elite Defense and if Tobias and Simmons show up it could give Brooklyn a bunch of issues imo. I think the series goes 6-7 games. Really hoping we're on the winning side of that. Our defense could be the winning formula

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Sherman’s washed bruh. Besides, he’s not playing for the Eagles if he’s got choices. Either way, I’d rather not. 

Season Team PFF Grade PFF Grade rank
2019 49ers 90.2 1/128
2018 49ers 68.9 51/125
2017 Seahawks 77.1 27/125
2016 Seahawks 79.3 16/125
2015 Seahawks 79.9 5/125
2014 Seahawks 90.5 3/124
2013 Seahawks 90.2 1/118
2012 Seahawks 92.2 1/114
2011 Seahawks 78.0 13/117

Was injured a bunch last year but year before he looked great. Not saying I want him but he's got some juice left. I'm sure he's gonna die out within a year or two but having him and slay would at least be cool on paper lol. Highly doubt he'd even entertain us so it's irrelevant

Nobody would listen to me when I kept saying he looked slower when he came back from injury after the finger surgery. Like dude looked nothing like how fast he was in college, especially going back to his freshman and sophomore years at TCU.

I guess dude was lifting hard, but it definitely had a bad effect on his speed. Just like bulking up before the combine. I'm really not sure why he thought that he needed to be in the 200s. DeSean was 169 when he came into the league and now DeVonta is like 170-175 range. Low 190s is more than enough for his frame.

I really hope he stays around there and kills it this year.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Like dude's speed at TCU was no joke....

Edit: This play was from Reagor's true freshman year (2017) and I looked up a PDF of their football program from that year and they had him listed at 185 back then. He was 195 his Junior (final season) and bulked up to 205 before he ran at the combine which again was really dumb. He shouldn't leave the 188 to 193 range. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

Interviewer: But it’s clear you’re a budding star. There was so much buzz around your name heading into draft night. One possibility was the Eagles. At one point, I heard that you started looking at housing in the area. You ended up falling one spot later. There was that viral video from the Vikings draft room about how excited they were to have you. What was it like to go through all of that?

Justin Jefferson: Leading up to the draft, you know, they had all of those mock drafts and people sharing their opinions on who is going to go where. A lot of people had me going to Philly. And, I thought I was going to Philly. Honestly. The funny part is, Philly was on the board and then Minnesota called me. At first, I thought it was Philly. But, I answered the phone and it was Minnesota. It’s crazy how all of that happened and everything. But, I’m definitely, definitely, definitely excited that I’m on the Vikings rather than Philly.

Interviewer: Will it feel any better if you ever play Philly because you’ve become this star and they missed out?

Justin Jefferson: I’ll always treat every game the same, no matter who I’m playing. But Philly will definitely be edgier. You know, especially because they passed on me.

https://www.gq.com/story/justin-jefferson-first-season-minnesota

Conor killed it on this. I would be speaking with the same passion about this **** if I had a pod lol. The way Philly/Eagles fans treat players (Reagor is just the most recent/notable)is disgusting. Makes me embarrassed to be a fan a lot of the time. There is good reason like more than half of Eagles Twitter was blocked by BG.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
Conor killed it on this. I would be speaking with the same passion about this **** if I had a pod lol. The way Philly/Eagles fans treat players (Reagor is just the most recent/notable)is disgusting. Makes me embarrassed to be a fan a lot of the time. There is good reason like more than half of Eagles Twitter was blocked by BG.

For ****in real man. I see it all the time in this place and it makes me ashamed frankly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I am, by far, nowhere near close to giving up on Jalen Reagor. He's probably the guy I'm rooting for most besides Hurts. I'll be most excited/happy when I see that particular connection.

He needs to get the monkey off his back with a big game early.

Hopefully it happens week 1 as the Falcons defense isn't exactly good. I liked them picking up Richie Grant, but he's a safety and their corners are just as unproven as our WRs.