2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

He's obviously a troll on a new account. Probably a child too. Who started watching the NFL like 2 years ago. 

Differing opinion != troll. 

As much as I love y'all, we have a horrible case of group think here. Let's not go deterring people who may disagree.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danger said:

Differing opinion != troll. 

As much as I love y'all, we have a horrible case of group think here. Let's not go deterring people who may disagree.

A troll is someone who's just spewing bs for no reason or facts. He obviously missed the part of his career as a Stand up LBer. If you don't see how he's trolling then I dunno what to tell you

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Having a bad opinion doesn’t make you a troll just a bad person 🤣

In this case, I'd consider it more ignorance, but that's all fair. We're all ignorant to the true inner workings of how this organization actually functions, some of us have been able to look past red herrings and follow the patterns more closely than others. That said, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

On 5/31/2021 at 10:37 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

I am awaiting all evidence to show he is done.

I’ll wait.

also did you miss the significant chunk of his career where he was a stand up backer in a 3-4? 

If Jones is done at 32 then surely Kerrigan is. I don't expect you to understand as I see you are too close to Howie's behind to see the forest through the trees. Btw, if you ever need it, I am happy to give you a recommendation to be Howie's yes man replacement for when Tom Donahoe gets the boot for having an opinion.

Just now, FerrisBueller said:

If Jones is done at 32 then surely Kerrigan is. I don't expect you to understand as I see you are too close to Howie's behind to see the forest through the trees. Btw, if you ever need it, I am happy to give you a recommendation to be Howie's yes man replacement for when Tom Donahoe gets the boot for having an opinion.

Cool cool cool

Still waiting on that evidence doe 

3 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Perhaps I missed it, but both shouldn't really done this year or even next. And both it's easy to see them playing into their mid-30s.

It's just that 3,4,5 year that you are betting against history a bit, personally I don't see Julio falling off a cliff like smaller guys tend to do in their earlier 30s. And Kerrigan in a rotation should similarly have legs.

For the right price, sure load up the wideouts for the next 2 (hopefully more) years for Hurts or whoever we get next year. 
But trading a first is bit too rich, especially if he needs a new deal. 

There is no real comparison in terms of investment with Kerrigan though. We signed Kerrigan for less than what Julio will probably get on a new deal over his current deal.