2021 Offseason thread

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Feels like Lurie has been pushing for that at owners meetings for 10+ years. Why wouldn't you want even more merch to sale? About time. 

Yeah he was the on it forever, was like two seasons or so ago that he stopped. So figured that meant either they told him it’d silently be handled or he was told to stop it. Glad it was probably the first one.

It makes sense with the whole reason being brain health that the owners wouldn’t want a public vote on it, even if that study was disproven.

Im excited to see what teams do with it. I’m totally fine if we just get a Cunningham era throwback

Only 14m dead cap next year tho. We'll be able to afford people again. Like Chris Godwin (if Reagor doesn't make strides), especially since we don't have anybody good to extend, besides Goedert, Miles, and Mailata. We'll see if any of the DE's can take the next step. 

Edited by Jeezla

How many TD passes do you all predict for Hurts? 

I'll say 23 (And 5 rushing TD's)

And about 14 picks.

3275 passing yards. 23 TD's. 58% completion
625 rushing yards. 5 TD's.
14 INT. 4 fumbles lost. 28:18 TD:TO ratio. Around 3900 total yards.
That's actually a pretty solid season. Looks a little too optimistic.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

And about 14 picks.

Not sure about the yardage and stuff but I'll go with 20 TDs, 17 INTs and 10 rushing TDs. 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:15 PM, Jeezla said:

Only 14m dead cap next year tho. We'll be able to afford people again. Like Chris Godwin (if Reagor doesn't make strides), especially since we don't have anybody good to extend, besides Goedert, Miles, and Mailata. We'll see if any of the DE's can take the next step. 

Until the dead cap from the dummy years on all these “1 year deals” accelerate forward 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hope dude is on the jugs machine non-stop this offseason. Need one of him or Watkins to step up. 

EDIT: Guess Hightower was working with him last month at least.

Appears that most of our skill position players have been working out with Jalen Hurts. Only a handful haven't been mentioned

8 hours ago, oland11 said:

Appears that most of our skill position players have been working out with Jalen Hurts. Only a handful haven't been mentioned

Yep. The important ones have all trained with him.

I won't say that Carson never did this with the receivers cause he had. I remember he invited them to North Dakota and Houston too I think, but feel like Hurts is doing this to an even further extent. It's probably even more necessary this off-season with no mandatory minicamps (Eagles cancelled it), not much group work in the voluntary OTAs we just had and probably another training camp that isn't the same as camps in the past (pre-COVID). Although this camp shouldn't be shortened as much as last years.

On 6/27/2021 at 12:45 PM, Jeezla said:

And about 14 picks.

He’s gonna have way more rushing yards.