Indianapolis @ Buffalo
Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle
Tampa Bay @ Washington

Sunday - January 10th

Baltimore @ Tennessee
Chicago @ New Orleans
Cleveland @ Pittsburgh

Edited by Leader

Just need one of the Bears, Rams or Football Teams to win.  Just 1/3. 

Ideally 3/3, but I won't get greedy. 

Best possible outcome for Wild Card Week:

Bills over Colts
Cleveland over Pittsburgh (I hate when teams rest starters when it could let their opponents into the playoffs)
Titans over Ravens

Bears over Saints
Rams over Seahawks
Football Teams over Buccaneers

The divisional would then look like:

Browns at Chiefs
Titans at Bills

Bears at Packers
Rams at Football Teams

Browns upset the Chiefs
Bills beat Titans

Packers wallop Bears
Football Teams stun Rams

Then it's Alex Smith versus Aaron Rodgers in the Championship game.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Just need one of the Bears, Rams or Football Teams to win.  Just 1/3. 

Ideally 3/3, but I won't get greedy. 

Best possible outcome for Wild Card Week:

Bills over Colts
Cleveland over Pittsburgh (I hate when teams rest starters when it could let their opponents into the playoffs)
Titans over Ravens

Bears over Saints
Rams over Seahawks
Football Teams over Buccaneers

The divisional would then look like:

Browns at Chiefs
Titans at Bills

Bears at Packers
Rams at Football Teams

Browns upset the Chiefs
Bills beat Titans

Packers wallop Bears
Football Teams stun Rams

Then it's Alex Smith versus Aaron Rodgers in the Championship game.

Ha, if this happens, punch your ticket for SB LV for the Packers. Personally, I don't think the Bears can hang with the Saints, who will have Kamara and Thomas back for that game. Everyone keeps talking about the Bears defense, but in reality, whenever they play a decent offense, they get torched, just like yesterday. The Saints will work the Bears. 

Rams over Seattle is our best bet. Division rivals who play each other tough. Rams need Goff back. He's not great but Wofford can't win this game. Just need Goff to play decent and not lose the game like he did a few weeks ago. Had he just played an average game, the Rams would have swept Seattle because the Rams D knows how to defend the Seattle offense. Should be a close game either way. 

Washington didn't look very good last night so not sure if they can stay with Tampa. It'll all come down to whether Wash's DL can pressure Brady early and often. Alex Smith looks hurt out there and really struggled against a very bad defense in Philly. The Bucs won't have Devin White (COVID) for this game, so that helps. Hopefully they won't have Evans either who has the hyper-extended knee. Either way, the Bucs offense is loaded and AB is heating up for them. Wouldn't be surprised if he becomes Brady's No. 1 guy in the playoffs. 

In sum, if we want to avoid Tampa (which we do), our best chance is probably the Rams beating Seattle. 

I'd enjoy seeing Chase Young hitting Tom Brady repeatedly, but Tampa squeaking out a tiring, hard hitting battle, like 17-14.

I want the Bucs. Ever since Manning left Tom's biggest challenge was going up against the corpse of Big Ben to get to the SB.

Welcome to the NFC Tom. Would only be fitting Aaron ends his run on the frozen tundra.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'd enjoy seeing Chase Young hitting Tom Brady repeatedly, but Tampa squeaking out a tiring, hard hitting battle, like 17-14.
I want the Bucs. Ever since Manning left Tom's biggest challenge was going up against the corpse of Big Ben to get to the SB.
Welcome to the NFC Tom. Would only be fitting Aaron ends his run on the frozen tundra.

Works for me - except - I tend to also agree with @packfanfb that:

CHI cant hang with NOLA and

WFT doesnt look to have enough to take down TB. WFT is the "Game Manager" Alex Smith led Chiefs of before Mahomes. All short passes of little consequence - with a decent defense. Tampa's got flaws - but they're a well rounded team.

As for the Rams - they need Goff desperately - which when you think of it puts you in a bad place. Since when has Goff been clutch?

16 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Man, I can't wait to binge football this coming weekend.

I'm gonna be a Bears fan, no doubt.  But I'm going to savor these games knowing that we are at home getting healthier.

Same here .. go Bears!  I give them little to no chance against the Saints, but you never know.  If would be so awesome to beat up on the Bears for a 3rd straight time this year.  

I think we care going to wind up playing Tampa .. sucks, but it would be fun to knock Brady out of the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think we care going to wind up playing Tampa .. sucks, but it would be fun to knock Brady out of the playoffs.

I've got a local angle on Tampa - I live here. As such, I've had a local take on the entire evolution of the organization from back in the old NFC North days of Majik/Favre versus the Sapp/Brooks led Bucs.  GB was their litmus test. Their first hurdle. Their hated rival. They needed to get past us before they could be respectable - hence - I came to hate losing to them (and they had some decent teams.....especially on defense.....like now). 

So - there remains that personal "I hate to lose to that team" aspect which for me is greater than with CHI, MN and DET.

It makes beating them more enjoyable as well. So - its a double edged sword.

• Like 2

Andy Herman -    I've seen some talk on the ol' timeline about the Packers not beating anyone good this season... well, here are the NFC records against playoff teams this year:

Packers: 4-2
Rams: 4-2
Saints: 3-2
Seahawks: 2-2
Footballers: 1-4
Buccaneers: 1-5
Bears: 1-6