Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

12 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah, as I said, they'll continue to invite them. Says nothing about withholding the ticket holders.

They've said all along if GB dropped it's number dramatically (they have) they'd open up the stadium for a limited amount of ticket holders.

He says it right here in the underlined portion. Maybe Murphy goes back on his word in a couple weeks, but I wouldn't count on it. I suspect the only expansion you're going to possibly see is frontline workers coming outside of GB as he states below.

"We would like to continue to have invited guests for home playoff games (and the groups that you both mention are providing important services), but I worry about where we would draw the line if we go beyond front-line workers. As a result, we would like to continue to invite front-line workers, and possibly include front-line workers from beyond the Green Bay area."

Edited by Arthur Penske

11 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

He says it right here in the underlined portion. Maybe Murphy goes back on his word in a couple weeks, but I wouldn't count on it. I suspect the only expansion you're going to possibly see is frontline workers coming outside of GB as he states below.

"We would like to continue to have invited guests for home playoff games (and the groups that you both mention are providing important services), but I worry about where we would draw the line if we go beyond front-line workers. As a result, we would like to continue to invite front-line workers, and possibly include front-line workers from beyond the Green Bay area."

45 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Jimmy Graham played for New Orleans, Seattle, & Green Bay....Of the three, only GB has the SB and winning as a high priority?....

According to Jimmy, 

its Chicago, not any of those three that has winning as a high priority.