2021 Offseason Roster Moves

Pastor Dillon

15 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

If there was a competition for backups/fringe starters signed day 1 of free agency, we'd win. 

Moore is a Culley signing for sure. 3/21/0 last year. He's getting paid for 3/21/0.

I seriously need to hire an agent and try to get at least one game check. Texans out here about to host tryouts. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Moore is a Culley signing for sure.

Chris Moore is a really good STer, awesome gunner and he has some Kick Return ability as well.

He's made the best of his targets over the years too. Just was never able to convince the coaches to give him any major opportunities. Wish him the best with you guys.

• Like 2

I don’t have a clue what to make of all the signings. We’ve taken a lot of fliers of cheap players. I like the positions we’ve addressed so far. We’ve really added guys that fit the 4-3 we will be running but I’m not sure how good any of them are gonna be. 

we’ve addressed the offensive line potentially. Hopefully we can get the best out of these guys and be pretty solid there. 

we still have a glaring hole in the secondary though. That’s gonna be an issue for sure. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I don’t have a clue what to make of all the signings. We’ve taken a lot of fliers of cheap players. I like the positions we’ve addressed so far. We’ve really added guys that fit the 4-3 we will be running but I’m not sure how good any of them are gonna be. 

we’ve addressed the offensive line potentially. Hopefully we can get the best out of these guys and be pretty solid there. 

we still have a glaring hole in the secondary though. That’s gonna be an issue for sure. 

I think this quote from Caserio perfectly explains his strategy in free agency and why we went with the small signings:

"Not to oversimplify it, but if we can just meat and potatoes, hit some singles and doubles, try to improve the depth of our team, try to create as much competition as possible, really that's probably the most rational strategy. It doesn't mean if we see at player that we think is at a point he really can help us and have an impact, we'll always look at that. But just understand that if you do that, it's going to come at the expense of three or four other players."