Congrats to the Colts for making the playoffs

coffeedrinker

Nice turn around from last year.  11-5 and a wildcard is a good season.  They have a tough game in Buffalo this week, it is one they can win but the entire team needs to show up for the entire game, something the Colts have struggled with this year.

But that is a thread for another time.  Right now I just wanted to congratulate the Colts and thank them for giving us fans another fun, exciting season.

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

For sure, this team is pulling together very nicely. Just need to be a bit more consistent all game long. I’m open to bringing back Rivers fro one more season as long as we commit to either drafting a QB or going all in on Eason as the QBotF (I’m not sold on this though) 

Since you brought of future QB, what do you think of the rumors of the Colts making a play for Carson Wentz after the season?

Personally, I've never been a fan of Wentz, not only his injury history but he doesn't seem to have the head for the game.  But I also have not watched him a lot.

6 hours ago, coffeedrinker said:

Since you brought of future QB, what do you think of the rumors of the Colts making a play for Carson Wentz after the season?

Personally, I've never been a fan of Wentz, not only his injury history but he doesn't seem to have the head for the game.  But I also have not watched him a lot.

I don’t like Wentz, I would prefer Rivers, Prescott or Stafford over Wentz. But I do like Wentz more then Darnold.

Rivers/Eason or Rivers/QB from draft 

Prescott 

Stafford 

Wentz 

Darnold 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coffeedrinker said:

I'm not a Prescott fan, so I would put him below Stafford and probably equal with Wentz.

But yeah, Darnold is down near the bottom of that list.

My thoughts as well. Stafford would be a really good get, if the Colts aren't too confident in Eason's soon enough perspective. If they feel there are not likely any franchise feeling QB's that we might acquire in the next two years at least, then Matt might be a good way to go with a front loaded contract. The issue will be agreeing with the Stafford camp and the number of years.