UPDATE: Arthur Smith Hired to be HC for Falcons

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Chargers yes but I think Atlanta is close to blowing it all up. Ryan is getting up there in age as is Julio. I very well could see both of them on different teams next year. 

Ya you could be right about ATL 

I like some of their surrounding pieces but they could be headed for a blowup

But if I were Arthur Smith LAC would be ideal 

The PERFECT place for him is the Chargers.
Herbert has shown to be great with play action and is mobile. They would need a more suitable RB than Eckler, but that would be the perfect landing spot.

Like the Guy said, ATL has been asking about him. I wouldn't like that job if I were Smith.

I'd go
1. Chargers
2. Jags
3. Texans

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Shane: Hi NFL team. My name is Shane Bowen.
NFL Team: Who?
Shane: Shane Bowen. DC in the NFL.
NFL Team: Oh hey!  Which team again?
Shane: The Tenn....
NFL TEAMS:
tired over it GIF

Funny enough the guy coaching our team and getting some outside COTY discussion coached an arguably worse or at least as bad defense before taking thisjob.

50 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Funny enough the guy coaching our team and getting some outside COTY discussion coached an arguably worse or at least as bad defense before taking thisjob.

I know that, oddly enough, when you root for a bad team/unit, you almost take pride in "my team is worse than yours!"

Like...living in NYC with all these Jets fans all year..."we're the worst team ever! worse than any 0-16 team before! way worse! we'd lose 17 if we could!" (before winning 2 games and ending the season in obscurity)

I have never felt so helpless before than when watching this defense. We fail over and over and over. If there is a defense worse than ours...or if there has been in the past 15 years...I'd be curious to see it. this is THAT bad of a defense.

• Like 1