• Yankees in 4
    • Astros in 5
    • Yankees in 5
    • Astros in 6
    • Yankees in 6
    • Astros in 7
    • Yankees in 7

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Fully expecting the L on Friday. Respect Verlander enough. But who knows, as long as Sevy can match him and we get to the bullpen, I’ll feel real confident.

One win away!!!

If we can beat Keuchel, we could beat the second coming floating down from heaven on steroids.  

Let's take this in game 6 tbh.

How about that Yankee starting pitching? One of the best lineups ever to average almost 6 runsa game is currently averaging 1.8 runs per game in the ALCS. Looking at that number one would assume that our bullpen is carrying us but our starting pitchers have combined for 1 earned run. Awesome job by our rotation. Now hopefully Sevy can finish the job. If not then CC in game 7 is the perfect situation for us going up against Morton.

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

How about that Yankee starting pitching? One of the best lineups ever to average almost 6 runsa game is currently averaging 1.8 runs per game in the ALCS. Looking at that number one would assume that our bullpen is carrying us but our starting pitchers have combined for 1 earned run. Awesome job by our rotation. Now hopefully Sevy can finish the job. If not then CC in game 7 is the perfect situation for us going up against Morton.

Tanaka was ridiculous. That's Japanese efficiency at work, right there. 

10 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

This is my nightmare

You're telling me. I have an obnoxious Yankee fan that's a friend of mine that's been letting me hear it every since I was chirping him about Judge's post season. Yankees are making me eat some serious crow.

Astros historic offense sure picked a great time to fall flat on their faces. Springer, Reddick, Bregman and Gonzalez have all done NOTHING.

I think they'll win game 6 strictly because of Verlander, but I have no confidence in them winning a game 7. Their pen has been a disaster, and their offense has gone ice cold. Meanwhile, the Yankees have a ton of momentum, especially now that Judge has caught fire.

2 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

You're telling me. I have an obnoxious Yankee fan that's a friend of mine that's been letting me hear it every since I was chirping him about Judge's post season. Yankees are making me eat some serious crow.

Astros historic offense sure picked a great time to fall flat on their faces. Springer, Reddick, Bregman and Gonzalez have all done NOTHING.

I think they'll win game 6 strictly because of Verlander, but I have no confidence in them winning a game 7. Their pen has been a disaster, and their offense has gone ice cold. Meanwhile, the Yankees have a ton of momentum, especially now that Judge has caught fire.

He cant be to much of the obnoxious one if you were the one talking crap about Judge... you deserve it in return. Lol

9 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

He cant be to much of the obnoxious one if you were the one talking crap about Judge... you deserve it in return. Lol

Lol not about him as a person/off the field...just about the ridiculous amount of strikeouts in the post season.

3 hours ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Historic offense? It's not like the Yankees offense was anemic. They scored 38 fewer runs than the Astros.

1 hour ago, 1ForTheThumb said:

Lol not about him as a person/off the field...just about the ridiculous amount of strikeouts in the post season.

Well if your gonna bad mouth his play when he isnt at his best then you should expect it back when he starts to play well. Lmao

Someone who watches more baseball than me I’m sure can answer this but with Sanchez having a language barrier and Tanaka as well what exactly are they saying to eachother when they visit on the mound? 

Do they just have phrases worked out in English? I always find it fascinating that people from so many backgrounds play this game at such a high level and often times can’t even communicate adequately. 

Archived