Jump to content

Shad Khan sends out message to staff and fans


Recommended Posts

That was a good letter.  Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that Shad is able to identify and hire candidates who can lead the team to success.  There is a lot to look forward to with this franchise!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

That was a good letter.  Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that Shad is able to identify and hire candidates who can lead the team to success.  There is a lot to look forward to with this franchise!

I'm out of the loop: are you a full time Jags fan now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jaguarfan said:

I'm out of the loop: are you a full time Jags fan now?

Sorry.  Yes.  I was a Vikings fan for my whole life but it just hasn't been very fun for a few years with them - even when they are winning, so I decided to go 100% Jags from now on, for a variety of reasons.  :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Sorry.  Yes.  I was a Vikings fan for my whole life but it just hasn't been very fun for a few years with them - even when they are winning, so I decided to go 100% Jags from now on, for a variety of reasons.  :)

Welcome aboard! Hopefully the disappointment and shame will end for us soon

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jaguarfan said:

Welcome aboard! Hopefully the disappointment and shame will end for us soon

 

Thanks!  I think this franchise has a lot of good things coming their way.  You guys have definitely earned it after being so loyal after so many lean years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jaguarfan said:

Welcome aboard! Hopefully the disappointment and shame will end for us soon

 

 

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Thanks!  I think this franchise has a lot of good things coming their way.  You guys have definitely earned it after being so loyal after so many lean years.

@Uncle Buck and @NudeTayne are here from winning organizations to turn around Jacksonville.

Edited by NudeTayne
@PotatoHeadGM
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...