Panthers, Texans Request to Interview Nick Caserio

goldfishwars

The Texans hiring Caserio would remind me of when the Titans hired Mularkey. Doing a farce “search” for a candidate, when in actuality you knew who you were hiring all along. It’s a slap to the face of fans.

It’d suck for Texans fans but as a fan of a divisional rival, I’d love it.

4 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

The Texans hiring Caserio would remind me of when the Titans hired Mularkey. Doing a farce “search” for a candidate, when in actuality you knew who you were hiring all along. It’s a slap to the face of fans.

It’d suck for Texans fans but as a fan of a divisional rival, I’d love it.

Weren't they the ones that got a huge contingency including Andre Johnson  to conduct the search?

Funny how it led them back to the guy they tried to illegally poach last year.

33 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Weren't they the ones that got a huge contingency including Andre Johnson  to conduct the search?

That was a BS ploy to keep the season ticket holders happy.

I'm so disgusted.

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That was a BS ploy to keep the season ticket holders happy.

I'm so disgusted.

Kinda lose respect for Johnson a little it I was a player I'd be like megatron if I had ownership like detroit and Houston. Not bamboozle fans . 

I love how megatron still can't stand the team he played ball for and I don't blame him not one bit. I guess Johnson ended things on better terms but that stuff would disgust me .

45 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Reminds me of when there were rumors back in January 2014 about how the Niners wanted to let Jim Harbaugh go and replace him with Jim Tomsula (!). 

January 2015, Harbs was let go. A 2-3 week interview process commenced, with Adam Gase & Vic Fangio leading candidates. Eventually, Tomsula was hired. Just like the reports a month ago 

The owner gets what they want, always

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He'll probably flop as a HC again, but the way he coordinated the offense this year with like, virtually nothing to work with was amazing. 

I think he'll have success I think his main problem was cockiness and him on the personel side. They said his big board only consisted of 100 players .

He's a retread I'd take a chance on he went 11-17 and has grown wiser you'd hope.

With that being said he ruined the broncos for a time and embarrassed the franchise with the tape incident. So it hurts typing it

7 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I think he'll have success I think his main problem was cockiness and him on the personel side. They said his big board only consisted of 100 players .

The Pats work with a tiny board every year. Not saying it's a good thing, but it's definitely something he took from New England rather than a reflection of his cockiness (which we was in Denver).

4 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

The Pats work with a tiny board every year. Not saying it's a good thing, but it's definitely something he took from New England rather than a reflection of his cockiness (which we was in Denver).

Was it always that way? I just personally don't think it should be that way year one of a rebuild. And why the heck are darcel mcbath, richard quinn, and Alphonso Smith on that big board?

And the cockiness is definitely their with Josh he traded a 2010 first round pick Earl Thomas for a 2009 second round pick. I don't think I've ever seen that. That pick tinted out to be pick 14. I don't think that was a new England thing.