2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans

notthatbluestuff

2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:23 PM

it'd be awfully sweet if we can pull it off, but i just don't see us beating baltimore three times in a row. plus somehow we always seem to get a little more fired up for road games than we do at home (green bay notwithstanding....lol). i think third time's gonna be the charm for the ravens, but i hope derrick and the boys prove me wrong

I picked Titans in the regular season but I’m picking the Ravens here in a nail biter. They are on fire. 

This is probably the best matchup of the wildcard round, closely followed by the Bills and Colts. 

29-24 Ravens win with a defensive stand. 

I think the Ravens can win, but Jackson will have to throw well.

The Titans are not going to be stopped on offense. Factoring in OL, it's time to admit that the Titans probably have the most talented offense in the NFL.

It's insane to me that the Ravens are favored. Should be anywhere from pick to Titans by 3.

Ravens are on fire & seem to be the favorite in terms of winning as the lower seed, but Tennessee has had their number.

I’m going with Tennessee, but wouldn’t be shocked if Baltimore won. Although, if Baltimore loses & loses bad, I think there will be a lot of questions about Lamar & Harbaugh. Especially being the favorite in all their one-&-dones & Harbaugh only winning 1 playoff game since 2013.

Edited by ClutchDJ