2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans

notthatbluestuff

2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:23 PM

Honestly don’t know how Vrabel calls pass on 3rd and 2 if he had no intention of going for it at the Bal 40 down 4.    I know they got the ball back down 7 - but they literally halved the chances for the O to try and win the game.    

It’s iffy enough they didn’t go for it on 4th and 2.   But if you are thinking that way then run on 3rd and 2.   Henry gets even 1 yard they likely go for it.   That play sequence and decision are so far removed for what Mike Vrabel follows it’s mind boggling.  

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean yeah I can see how it wasn't called, but FWIW the referees were consistent with that level of physicality being allowed all day long on both sides. It's just weird to see him complaining about non-calls when his team literally scored their only touchdown because of one.

part of me wants to hear the whole sentence because kuharsky loves to stir **** like this- for all i know he was just saying something about having to play physical because we knew the refs were being conservative with flags. but the rest of me is fully rolling my eyes at talking about the refs after the stinker vrabel just delivered.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

So my issue is that people were using the fact that he can't come back as a strike against him - and the announcers of today's game were the ones who brought up the "down 10 points" thing specifically

It feels unfair for people to use "can't come from behind" as an attack, but Lamar defenders cannot use "he just came back from 10 points" as a defense

Is what is is bro. They ain’t gonna kill our buzz today!

GG Titans

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

According to many here, it never even existed!

According to others, because he didn't throw any passing TD's, today doesn't count.

It both never existed... and somehow, sort of still exists

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

According to many here, it never even existed!

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

It was never a narrative according to this thread.

Point me to whoever said this. I'm in the mood to break something.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

this thread has made me ask myself for the first time "what is the etymology of 'monkey on your back'"?

I think it comes from a trend in the early 1800s where in many American cities and towns, the punishment for moderate interactions of local laws was to have a macaque strapped to one's back for a predetermined length of time. At times it was of relatively little consequence, but when those things get hungry and you don't have a spare banana handy?? Hoooo boy could things get ugly.

Needless to say, there was extreme relief once the monkey was finally off of your back

Just now, notthatbluestuff said:

I had to immediately check to see if the Ravens and Titans play each other next season. Unfortunately they don't, unless they meet in the playoffs again (which, let's face it, they will). 

Might have to be one more round in, though. Titans will likely win the AFCS and the Ravens are probably going to win the North.

3 minutes ago, jofos said:

Soon to be replaced with Lamar can't win two playoff games...

The quest will not end until Lamar wins a Super Bowl against the Madden All-Pro team after trailing by 24 in the 4th quarter with a poor supporting cast and only using passing and no moving out the pocket.

Only then will the eliteness priests be satiated. 

• Like 1