Chan Gailey resigns!!!!

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

You and me both.  I honestly think they should give Anthony Lynn a look.  He was a terrible HC, but he wasn't bad as OC and I think he would fit in really well from a personality standpoint.  

I would like to see this actually.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have a bad feeling we're just going to promote Studesville and call it a day lol

I think the job will be attractive. A lot of draft capital clearing going to add some weapons. Despite random "armchair experts" opinions, Tua shows lots of potenital. 

Some continuity at OC would be nice so I don’t know how I feel about Anthony Lynn. He’ll probably be sought after for HC opportunities following next season. Not like he was that terrible of a coach to not get another opportunity.

Having the offense, and more specifically Tua, learn a new offense/terminology every other year isn’t ideal. So in that sense, I wouldn’t necessarily mind replacing Chan with someone in-house that can bring his own twist on the offense but with the same terminology/scheme.

I do think it’ll be a pretty attractive job opportunity. If Sarkisian didn’t just become HC at Texas I could’ve seen him being interested.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:42 PM, Xenos said:

I would like to see this actually.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:05 PM, hrubes20 said:

You and me both.  I honestly think they should give Anthony Lynn a look.  He was a terrible HC, but he wasn't bad as OC and I think he would fit in really well from a personality standpoint.  

Me too. I hope they go this route rather than Studesville.

• Like 1

Seems like if Studesville or Godsey are promoted it'll based off merit. Any names ya'll are looking out for?

Anthony Lynn

Jerry Schuplinsky

Mike LaFleur

Tim Kelly

Ken Dorsey

Mike Shula

Mike McDaniel

Edited by Emerica