Raiders RB Josh Jacobs arrested with DUI charge

RaidersAreOne

Yall be waaayyy to hard on these kids, first off this was one of the things people worried about when you put a team in Vegas, second he is 22

If yall aint drink and drive at 22 Im not sure what college you went to.....doubt it happens again....just made a mistake a young black millionaire cant make. Raiders security will probably ride him around for free now. Kid is a star

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Not sure why guys don't have drivers anyways. 

Your 22 and buy a Lambo truck or whatever, you want to drive it. You also want your privacy and look cool and hang with random women too haha.

Honestly, just anything before 25 I totally get. Imagine getting a multi-million dollar job when you graduate. I have friends who were bragging about making 60k! Haha Computer engineers throwing wild parties and everything.

But yeah Im sure the older players all use the drivers....he will too.....seems to have a good head on his shoulders, just young

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

You're in a big city with hundreds of taxi businesses available, not to mention uber and what not... c'mon man. Can't be getting hammered and driving like that...

HOMIE GOTTA GET HIS SWERVE ON THO!!!!

Josh Jacobs come on down, you are tonight's winner on retarded decisions!!!!!

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Your 22 and buy a Lambo truck or whatever, you want to drive it. You also want your privacy and look cool and hang with random women too haha.

Honestly, just anything before 25 I totally get. Imagine getting a multi-million dollar job when you graduate. I have friends who were bragging about making 60k! Haha Computer engineers throwing wild parties and everything.

But yeah Im sure the older players all use the drivers....he will too.....seems to have a good head on his shoulders, just young

It is possible to be rich, but not stupid. How hard is it to not drink and drive? 

Would you be so nonchalant about his decision if he killed someone due to his stupidity? "Oh he's just young". 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

You’re just as dumb as Jacobs is. 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

It is possible to be rich, but not stupid. How hard is it to not drink and drive? 

Would you be so nonchalant about his decision if he killed someone due to his stupidity? "Oh he's just young". 

I mean, I get what he's saying. A lot of young people make bad choices. Hopefully he learns from this mistake. I grew up and live in rural Wisconsin. Heavy drinking all over here... the majority of people who drink here, drink and drive drunk. Its scary. Not to mention the roads are pretty dangerous aswell. 

*and in no way am I condoning it. Just want to make that clear!

Edited by ReadyToThump
  • Like 3