Raiders RB Josh Jacobs arrested with DUI charge

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Yall be waaayyy to hard on these kids, first off this was one of the things people worried about when you put a team in Vegas, second he is 22

If yall aint drink and drive at 22 Im not sure what college you went to.....doubt it happens again....just made a mistake a young black millionaire cant make. Raiders security will probably ride him around for free now. Kid is a star

This wasn't having two too many beers and driving home from the bar. 

He was drunk enough that he crashed his car and had to be taken to a hospital for injuries.

And his being black doesn't have anything to do with it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I mean, I get what he's saying. A lot of young people make bad choices. Hopefully he learns from this mistake. I grew up and live in rural Wisconsin. Heavy drinking all over here... the majority of people who drink here, drink and drive drunk. Its scary. Not to mention the roads are pretty dangerous aswell. 

*and in no way am I condoning it. Just want to make that clear!

Dude I went to school in Greensboro, NC. These kids on here saying that they took cabs in college are just being holier than though.

They are jealous of the kid and then want to call me dumb on top of it. They just couldnt wait to call him dumb....smh

29 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Yall be waaayyy to hard on these kids, first off this was one of the things people worried about when you put a team in Vegas, second he is 22

If yall aint drink and drive at 22 Im not sure what college you went to.....doubt it happens again....just made a mistake a young black millionaire cant make. Raiders security will probably ride him around for free now. Kid is a star

Oof lol

• Like 4

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

This wasn't having two too many beers and driving home from the bar. 

He was drunk enough that he crashed his car and had to be taken to a hospital for injuries.

And his being black doesn't have anything to do with it. 

Ill give you this

5 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Dude I went to school in Greensboro, NC. These kids on here saying that they took cabs in college are just being holier than though.

They are jealous of the kid and then want to call me dumb on top of it. They just couldnt wait to call him dumb....smh

This thread is about Josh Jacobs, not you. Josh Jacobs is not in college and hasn't been for two years, I don't see the relevance of bringing up college kids. The NFL provides a free car service to every NFL player. He made a mistake that could have cost him his career, life, or someone else's life, just brushing it off is a poor mentality. As everyone else has said, the end result thankfully wasn't worse and hopefully he learns from this.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jax said:

This thread is about Josh Jacobs, not you. Josh Jacobs is not in college and hasn't been for two years, I don't see the relevance of bringing up college kids. The NFL provides a free car service to every NFL player. He made a mistake that could have cost him his career, life, or someone else's life, just brushing it off is a poor mentality. As everyone else has said, the end result thankfully wasn't worse and hopefully he learns from this.  

And this quote was in direct conversation to another user, not you....so where we going with this.....this has to do with college kids due to his age. Most graduate at 22. Every mistake can cost someone their life including speeding, running stop signs, texting, and just in general getting your license at all haha

5 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

And this quote was in direct conversation to another user, not you....so where we going with this.....this has to do with college kids due to his age. Most graduate at 22. Every mistake can cost someone their life including speeding, running stop signs, texting, and just in general getting your license at all haha

Give it up Kahlil, you’re not helping yourself with this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonserinNC said:

Haha who is this??

Really? I was with you in the Big Easy when you **** yourself lol

but anyway, Jacobs is dumb and needs to use better judgement. Not only did he put himself at risk but also the lives of many others. Hopefully he learns from this.

2 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

I agree with your overall outlook.  Kids are going to be kids.  Most of us have been there and have made terrible choices when we were young too. But unfortunately you are talking the internet where everyone pretend to be saints. And most of all, you probably offended half of this forum since most are in that same age demographic that you were referring too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Really? I was with you in the Big Easy when you **** yourself lol

Dude, I don't know who you think Monserin is or who are you are referring too but Mons has been on this forum for at least a decade that I can remember.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

I mean, I get what he's saying. A lot of young people make bad choices. Hopefully he learns from this mistake. I grew up and live in rural Wisconsin. Heavy drinking all over here... the majority of people who drink here, drink and drive drunk. Its scary. Not to mention the roads are pretty dangerous aswell. 

*and in no way am I condoning it. Just want to make that clear!

Yes, people make bad choices, and people are allowed to be criticized for those bad choices.

Jacobs is an NFL player in Las Vegas with multiple methods to call for a pick-up service, including the league itself. He's a retard. :) 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

4 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Jealous of someone rich enough to call a limo for himself (let alone an uber ) but still dumb enough to get into and drive a car whilst bat-ish drunk?

Yeah nah. Don't care how rich he is, I aint jealous of someone with rocks for brains

• Like 2