Rank the Wildcard Playoff Games

BayRaider

Basically which games you think are the best matchups and will be the funnest to watch. Mine:

1. (5) Baltimore Ravens at (4) Tennessee Titans

Great matchup here! Should be a fun and highly entertaining one. 

2. (7) Indianapolis Colts at (2) Buffalo Bills

Didn’t think a seventh seed game would be this high, but this is a fantastic matchup. 

3. (6) Los Angeles Rams at (3) Seattle Seahawks (IF Jared Goff plays. As bad as Goff has been lately, he’s way better than the backups)

This should be a fun division game, and real slobber knocker. These teams match up extremely well. 

4. (6) Cleveland Browns at (3) Pittsburgh Steelers

Another solid division rivalry game, and the Steelers seem to have found their way again after the Colt game. 

5. (7) Chicago Bears at (2) New Orleans Saints

The first meeting was actually a really really good game! However, I do have a feeling the Saints may run away with it this time. However, if it’s anything like the first game, it’ll be a good one. 

6. (5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers at (4) Washington Football Team

I think this may be a one score game to most people’s surprise. Washington finished with the 2nd best defense in the NFL according to DVOA. And the team looks like a 10-6 squad with Alex Smith at the helm to be perfectly honest. They lost many games solely due to so many Haskins starts this year. 

IF Goff does not play:

1) Ravens vs Titans

2) Colts vs Bills

3) Browns vs Steelers

4) Bears vs Saints

5) Football Team vs Buccaneers

6) Rams vs Seahawks

• Like 1

I like you're teams and I'm glad Indianapolis got in over Miami much better team. 

I'm bumbed we are seeing divisional games. I don't want to see the same 2 teams go at it 3 times. 

Anyways I like your rankings. I'd say Colts V Buffalo might actually be #1. 

And Ravens are coming back with last year in mind so that will be fun game either way probably the most even match up. 

2 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Shocked that ESPN wound up with the best game of the weekend. They should have been given Tom Brady vs WFT or Saints Bears.

All about $$. ESPN pays top dollar to these sports, even though they are complete trash. Look at the UFC, ESPN basically paid them top dollar to be their Sole PPV Outlet through ESPN+. 

My interest:

(1) CHI vs NO (rooting hardest for CHI this weekend)

(2) TB vs WFT (rooting second hardest for WFT)

(3) LAR vs SEA (relatively indifferent, but affects GB the next most)

(4) BAL vs TEN (best matchup of weekend)

(5) BUF vs IND (closest BUF fan in the AFC now)

(huge gap)

(6) CLE vs PIT (don't care about this one, guess I'll root for CLE)

Ravens/Titans and Rams/Seahawks are relative coin flip games.

I have a friend who is a Colts fan so I always root for them - but I don't see them hanging with the Bills. Blow out city.

Bucs/FT - division winners with losing records seem to win, but this one seems unlikely

Saints/Bears - should be a blow out but it's the Saints in the playoffs

Steelers/Browns - worst possible match up for the Browns. I expect a repeat of what happened in Pittsburgh earlier in the season