Want vs. should vs. will happen at QB 21

LoganF89

3 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Thoughts on Trubisky? He'll be a free agent right , only 26 . Might just be coming into his own- mobile too.

He is competent, better than Alex Smith, but will never be a great qb.  I am totally up for it if you get him reasonable, but I am not paying 30+/year for trubisky.  You get him for 20M/year and I am definitely interested.  

10 minutes ago, offbyone said:

He is competent, better than Alex Smith, but will never be a great qb.  I am totally up for it if you get him reasonable, but I am not paying 30+/year for trubisky.  You get him for 20M/year and I am definitely interested.  

He’s not better than Alex Smith, Trubisky isn’t even as accurate as Haskins was. The only thing Trubisky has over either is mobility which yeah means something but he’s widely inaccurate. Alex is a very accurate QB, look at the throw he made to Terry in the back of the end zone vs the Eagles for the 1st TD on Sunday, Trubisky can’t make that throw and Trubisky’s accuracy hasn’t gotten much better the last 3 years. He’s not really progressing, much like Haskins, I doubt Trubisky will ever be a consistent accurate passer down the field. He just doesn’t have it.

You’d pay $20 million a year for a back up level QB?

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

38 minutes ago, offbyone said:

tenor.gif

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That’s not even remotely true lol

Yes it is. I have never seen Trubisky accurately make throws that Haskins has at times the last two years. Haskins problem are obviously his immaturity, his athletic arrogance and his laziness in learning the offense and progressing as a Pro NFL QB.

Trubisky just isn’t good. Trubisky doesn’t have the arm that Haskins has. Trubisky is always inaccurate down the field, he’s awful! I guess we’ll see when he plays the playoff game, but every game I’ve watched of Trubisky he’s way more inaccurate than Haskins was downfield. I’ve never seen Trubisky make a throw like Haskins made to Terry for example in the Ravens game, amongst other throws.

6 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

He could be released from what I've read .

That would be so Lions. He’s the best QB they’ve had ever or possibly just behind Bobby Lane.

I don’t think they should trade him at all, if I was their GM, I wouldn’t. But releasing him is incredibly stupid. He’s a great asset, you don’t trad assets that could her you back multiple picks and maybe a good player in a trade.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

That would be so Lions. He’s the best QB they’ve had ever or possibly just behind Bobby Lane.

I don’t think they should trade him at all, if I was their GM, I wouldn’t. But releasing him is incredibly stupid. He’s a great asset, you don’t trad assets that could her you back multiple picks and maybe a good player in a trade.

Talking about Matt RYAN .

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Talking about Matt RYAN .

I can’t imagine the Falcons would release the best QB they’ve had in their history either. Matt Ryan = Matt Stafford to me. We’d have to trade for him and it depends on what that cost actually is, I still think you’re talking about a 1st round pick plus other picks or a player for a QB who is equivalent to Kirk Cousins IMO who again, you never wanted.

It all comes back to that. We’re still looking for Kirk’s replacement. 😂 

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I can’t imagine the Falcons would release the best QB they’ve had in their history either. Matt Ryan = Matt Stafford to me. We’d have to trade for him and it depends on what that cost actually is, I still think you’re talking about a 1st round pick plus other picks or a player for a QB who is equivalent to Kirk Cousins IMO who again, you never wanted.

It all comes back to that. We’re still looking for Kirk’s replacement. 😂 

A one legged Smith is better than Capt Kirk .