Which old QBs would you most like to see win the Super Bowl this year

patriotsheatyan

On 1/4/2021 at 9:21 PM, ChazStandard said:

1. Brady. Because the seethe would be exquisite.

2. Smith or Rivers, both good guys with no ring. Wouldn't mind either getting there at all.

3. Ben/Rodgers/Brees. A very distant third choice. Both already have the hardware, an extra one is unlikely to change much, legacy wise.

I disagree on point three for Rodgers. To get to the Super Bowl he would most likely have to defeat Brady then Brees. If he makes the Super Bowl he would then have to defeat Ben or Mahomes. That is potentially quite the run to add to his legacy.

9 hours ago, rthom348 said:

Majority of posters seem to not be interested in Aaron Rodgers winning it. Why? Genuinely curious. Is he unlikable in your eyes or what

I wouldn’t say that. Seems he is 3rd on a lot of peoples list due to Brees being in his final four games, and Brady’s 2nd to last season. Rodgers IMO is very likable. 

Only one on the list not likable is Rivers. 

Edited by BayRaider

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I wouldn’t say that. Seems he is 3rd on a lot of peoples list due to Brees being in his final four games, and Brady’s 2nd to last season. Rodgers IMO is very likable. 

Only one on the list not likable is Rivers. 

A player should not be on an MVP list because his playing days are numbered.  I am a big fan of Brees but his numbers this year are not MVP worthy IMO.

I'd love to see Mitch Trubisky win it all for two reasons:

1) The Bears are my favorite NFC team in the playoffs.
2)  It would be fun watching people around here lose their minds (especially if he wins SB MVP).   xD

Alex Smith - He is another one I wouldn't mind seeing with a ring.  He seems like a good, classy guy.

Russell Wilson - Same reason as Alex Smith.

Lamar Jackson - He doesn't get the credit he deserves because he is "just a running QB".  He's a good passer too.

Brady 

Rodgers

Brees

Smith

Rivers

Ben

The first 3 are guys I grew up watching and loving Brady is byy faaaaarrrrrrrrrrr my favorite player ever the guy who I started loving football because of but Rodgers and Brees are both in my Top 5 favorite QBs list of all time so if it can't be Brady I'd love seeing one of them get another ring in the twilight of there career. However, I'd much rather Brady win than anyone else. 

Edited by JohnCena

22 hours ago, rthom348 said:

Majority of posters seem to not be interested in Aaron Rodgers winning it. Why? Genuinely curious. Is he unlikable in your eyes or what

I like Rodgers. Just faced Rivers two times for what seems like forever and always respected him. Now that he's out, I would like to see him win one.

Dude is very underrated. Tough as steel, and a huge heart.

Brady - because I want to watch the world burn

Brees - Very likable and severely underrated all time QB IMO, another ring would bump him into the upper tier of all time rankings.

Rivers - He’s gonna need that ring  as collateral on the school loans when his 17 kids go to college.

Smith - What a comeback story that would be.

Rodgers - Just can’t like the guy. One of the GOATs when it comes to pure talent tho and love watching the guy play.

Edited by Pats#1